A late 1 year Anniversary

Helix Amell

Hey guys we’ve all been expecting this so here it is! :D

(This is abit late so..)

Viewers: Get on with it scrub! :2guns:

Most people on the forums write a speech for their year anniversary, I however have something different to present, I will tell you my story:

I joined the 343icf forums in February 2014, at this time I met JackOfHarts whom I developed a close friendship with and has been an unforgettable part in my life, and one of the reasons why I joined and even stayed. When I first joined, I went by the name TheMaskedMan (What an ugly name!) spent most of my time in the shout box or within the offbeat forums, I wasn’t very active. I was also very obnoxious too and I’m sure everyone reading this will nod their heads and agree. Back then I didn’t enjoy my time on the forums as much as everyone else not because of just that but mainly I had trouble with real life issues and made me lack confidence, I even found it hard to post. I felt like I couldn’t get back on my feet.

But it changed.

I met some of the coolest people on here who inspired me to do things unimaginable that I believed I couldn’t do before. And there was those who I clashed with, but those taught me some valuable lessons which I still hold onto in real life and so I thank you deeply. You’ve made me into a better person. And from that most importantly I found purpose and that is to do what I can for this community.

A friend told me that through dark times anyone can get through this, and I believed he knew what he was talking about.

Here are a couple of people who I would like to say thank you to:

JackOfHarts- A Great friend who defines meaning into dedicated.

AnimeAddict- A friendly person to talk to, who is passionate about making signatures, I am proud of you for not giving up on your passion, regardless of past mistakes. Perhaps make a signature for me sometime? C;

YangXiaoLong: Keep it real brotha! B)

Melody: An outgoing & friendly person to talk to.

GSD: Bark Bark. Arf Arf :3

Halo5Follower: A great asset to the community. Catzooka at the ready.

Axilus Prime: Master swordsman :3 we need to get to know each other moar.

Fishy: A good friend who is there for you. And a great writer too.

Unease Banana: We need to get to know eachother more ^_^

SelfDestruct: My explosive bud, you know how to party in the SB :fun:  =@

Bnus: Still up for that Jurassic park game on Reach ;3

Twinreaper: You've done a great deal of helping other people, including myself. I owe you that.

Let's have a good one for 2015 :drinks: 

post-79515-0-16982200-1425145565.png

• Like 9