Halo Feedback Program Announced

Sikslik7

post-22912-0-59269500-1422407321_thumb.jpg

Halo Community Feedback Program Announced

In a recent move to get the community even more engaged with the development of Halo, 343Industries announced today the Halo Community Feedback Program, a series of surveys over the coming months to those who sign up. This comes as a welcome surprise to many Halo fans, especially after the controversial Halo 5 Beta earlier this month. According to the FAQ on Halowaypoint, "The goal of the program is to get better insights from Halo fans about the games they love." 

343Industries expects members of the program to take small surveys each month, which are then complied and given directly to design teams with 343I. They plan to mix who gets which survey each time one comes out, to help vary the results. 343i expects to share the results back to the survey takers, and get additional feedback as development goes on. Additionally, 343Industries promises "to provide unique perks for people who join." What those perks will be has not been announced, however 343I did mention they plan to make sure people know who the survey takers are. Although not all the surveys will be explicitly about Halo, 343I hopes to gain valuable insight from the Halo community.

To join the program, one must reside within the United States or the European Union, needs an xbox live account, and an e-mail to receive the monthly surveys. 

If you are interested in joining the program, follow this:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-community-feedback-program

Sources: Halowaypoint, Studiosuseresearch

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3

Let's just hope they pick people who genuinly want the best for Halo as a whole and not Halo for themselves. And I sicerely hope that these people are not picked randomly, but by activity on the Waypoint forums or in-game hours.

I'm glad 343i is willing to involve the community even more in the production of Halo and even willing to do play sessions with these members.

Thanks for reporting Slik, I'll promote this for ya! :thumbup:

Garanteed, only membwrs with Service Records exceeding or meeting a certain, unlisted amount of gameplay hours will be chosen to participate, aka the "OMFG Im Such An MLG PRO, Screw Everyobe Else" crowd.

Mark my words, NOT allowing everyone who plays the game to have their voice heard, will only result in a very biased and unballanced community aspect of experiences.

• Like 1

Garanteed, only membwrs with Service Records exceeding or meeting a certain, unlisted amount of gameplay hours will be chosen to participate, aka the "OMFG Im Such An MLG PRO, Screw Everyobe Else" crowd.

Mark my words, NOT allowing everyone who plays the game to have their voice heard, will only result in a very biased and unballanced community aspect of experiences.

The sad part is, you're probably right about that.

I just hope no one from that one place that Temper was from get in. They'd ruin Halo. -_-