•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 03:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, modsfsgame! :welcome: View modsfsgame's Profile
@  Maestro : (18 August 2019 - 12:23 PM) report them and move on
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 09:00 AM) Welcome to the forums, Znakomstvo! :welcome: View Znakomstvo's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 08:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, jwxfJeome! :welcome: View jwxfJeome's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 August 2019 - 05:59 AM) :'(
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) It be like that doe ;-;
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) Them scallywags, always coming up on our forums like that.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:52 AM) @Halo6 Follower *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 09:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, centrsnabInhast! :welcome: View centrsnabInhast's Profile
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Thats sad
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Less than 10 real people today? :(
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 02:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, SVSInhast! :welcome: View SVSInhast's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 01:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, Oregonmofe! :welcome: View Oregonmofe's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 10:15 AM) Welcome to the forums, Howardfom! :welcome: View Howardfom's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 07:37 AM) Welcome to the forums, oidupevyus! :welcome: View oidupevyus's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (17 August 2019 - 05:54 AM) reee
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 04:46 AM) Welcome to the forums, emioylac! :welcome: View emioylac's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 02:43 AM) Welcome to the forums, charmdatehkt! :welcome: View charmdatehkt's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 12:02 AM) Welcome to the forums, AvigomdLINEE! :welcome: View AvigomdLINEE's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 August 2019 - 04:03 PM) Welcome to the forums, Panfiloffvem! :welcome: View Panfiloffvem's Profile

Photo

Assassin's Creed Rogue Uplay Rewards/Actions

Assassins Creed Rogue Uplay AC Rogue The Director AC News

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Director

The Director

The Director

• Legendary Members
  • 5,123 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:AAN2
  • LocationNampa, ID
   2    5                                             

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:52 AM

Hey there everyone. As a couple of you know, I am a pretty massive fan of the Assassin's Creed series of games. So I try my best to keep up with all news relating to AC games. This is something I accidentally bumped into while playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. With it being released on November 11th of this year I figure we can have a bit of a recap on what we know so far before getting to the meat of this story. Here are the other news stories done by Edward Kenway and Mereel.

Spoiler

Assassin's Creed: Rogue Uplay Rewards/Actions

I originally decided to unlock some more stuff using my uplay rewards in AC:IV, and decided to see if I had anything to unlock on ACIII as well. While I was in the games menu, I came upon Assassin's Creed: Rogue. I decided to select it to see what's up, and it brought me to see what actions you can take to get Uplay rewards points, and what rewards you can redeem for Assassin's Creed: Rogue. So, without further ado, here they are.

Actions:

1. Complete Memory Sequence 1: 10u

This is pretty self-explanatory. Finish the first mission.

2. Capture All Gang HQ's: 20u

It is unclear whether these are the forts or something different entirely. Capture all of them to get this one.

3. Instant Vikings: 30u

Hit 5 enemies with the berserk grenade (at the same time). This tells us that instead of berserk darts, we get grenades. There is also a picture of Shay Cormac holding his grenade rifle.

4. Complete the final glitched memory: 40u

Completing the final "glitched" memory will get you this one, and makes me wonder what the glitch will be.

Rewards:

1. AC Rogue Theme pack: 10u

This allows you to customize your dashboard with an AC Rogue theme.

2. Assassin Killer Outfit: 20u

This outfit includes a bandanna that has a Templar cross over the lower half of Shay's face. This is an equip-able item, and you must own the game to use it.

3. Katana and Wakizashi set: 30u

This reward give you the in-game item 'Katana and Wakizashi set'. This is a sword/small sword combo, which leads me to believe that we'll be seeing a sword/dirk thing.

4. Ship Customization and Pistol Set:

This gives you the ability to customize your ship with the Jackdaw sails, figurehead, and wheel as well as gaining access to Edward Kenway's pistols.

This post has been promoted to an article

Posted Image

Don't forget to like people's posts.

Posted Image

#2 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:59 AM

I can confirm that from the Ac rogue demos that have been shown Gang hideouts are like forts from Ac3. :)

I really what that Katana reward though.....

Thanks for bringing this news to me attention Director....

I didn't actual know you even liked Ac......

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

#3 The Director

The Director

The Director

• Legendary Members
  • 5,123 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:AAN2
  • LocationNampa, ID
   2    5                                             

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:17 AM

I can confirm that from the Ac rogue demos that have been shown Gang hideouts are like forts from Ac3. :)

I really what that Katana reward though.....

Thanks for bringing this news to me attention Director....

I didn't actual know you even liked Ac......

Yeah, I'm actually in the process of 100%ing ACIV.

Posted Image

Don't forget to like people's posts.

Posted Image

#4 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,037 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:29 AM

I love Assassin's Creed. Even though you can make the argument that it's always the same thing except they add one feature to focus on more, I think that's what keeps it great. It never deviates too far from what kind of game it is. Also the places you travel look stunning with the game's graphics. And Ubisoft knows how to give their fans what they want in these games. This is a good find Director.

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Assassins Creed Rogue, Uplay, AC Rogue, The Director, AC News

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users