Titanfall Update 6

Titanfall Update 6

Titanfall-592-5.jpg

People who own Titanfall can set their eyes on the new update coming out soon!

This will already be the sixth update that will be released for this game. And just like last time it will add some new content to play around with.

One of the largest additions includes Pilot Skirmish. A gamemode long awaited by many that will get rid of all AI bots and Titans and will focus on Pilot vs Pilot combat.  Another surprising feature of the new playlist will be that it contains 16 players (8v8) max instead of the original 12 (6v6). This increase of player count does however make it unable for it to be in the variety pack.

The Update will also make Marked for Death, a gametype that has been added earlier in the game, a permanent playlist. The gamemode in which you must hunt down a specific player of the enemy team to earn point whilst defending a targeted teammate was so popular that Respawn Entertainment added it to the regular playlist. The playlist will also get it's own set of custom loadouts like every other one.

Colourblind Pilot's can now play the game without trouble as well since there will now be a option to change the colours schemes of some key HUD elements for better visuals. 

The Black Market will now offer you some limited stock of Burn Cards that shifts on a timer. The rarities may vary, as do the prices.

A new ultra-rare Burn Card called "Gambling is for Winners" will be added. This Burn Card let's you tap into your entire deck within a game.

And finally, there will no longer be a penalty for players who join games late. If you join a game in which your team is losing and about half way done the loss will not be counted for your record, however if you manage to win it will be counted for your record. Win-win!

Games quit early will still count as a loss!

The list with minor bug fixes and tweaks will be linked in the sources.

UPDATE:

Respawn Entertainment has now set a release date for this update. Surprisingly, it comes out 9-3-14.

Which is tomorrow! So get ready for titanfall!

Are you looking forward to these new additions?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Sources:

Polygon

Update List

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 5

All very good updates for TitanFall, especially expanding the player count to 8v8 (16 total) considering it's now on par with Halo's max party count. I'd like to see how more players would change the gameplay and what effect it would have on the maps... Great article N3wsnut, good stuff.

Glad to see they are changing the JIP stuff. So many losses by joining a game with 5 attrition points left for the other team to get....

Though they still need to nerf the carbine into the ground. There in no reason I should crossmap with it on full auto and get kills.

Oooooo.. I should read up on the previous 5 updates lol. If all goes well and game codes bought in the US work in Canada, I should have Titanfall for Xbox One this week or next week o_O.

I believe those are linked somewhere in the Update List.

• Like 1