Hello Everyone

Mystic

Hello everyone, my name is Michelle. Some of you may know my sister Katie, Shana. Anyway she wanted me to join this community forum. Umm, let's see, a little about myself. I'm 16, I love Halo, Borderlands, and puzzle games on the Xbox.

^-^ Sooo, still kinda new to the whole forum thing, but ummm hi?

• Like 6

Is her username Berriesboo? If so she mentioned you :)

If not... Ignore all thing above this line...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy your stay! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the forums!

Some of you may know my sister Katie, Shana

lol

welcome to the forums Mystic! Borderlands? Halo? can we be best friends? like seriously pls

Edited by Arno Dorian

Once you get in... THERE'S NO WAY OUT! Take this warning seriously -- for there is still time until you become ONE OF US. Flee right now child, while there is hope... Before the addiction occurs! o.O

lol No, this is actually a really safe forum. :) The discussions are nice, and 95% of the time I don't even talk about Halo. But really, have fun! :D

Hewohh welcome to the forums :wave:, I hope you enjoy every bit of time you have here :D! And remember if you have any problems with learning features of the site don't be afraid to ask a fellow member, member of staff or a moderator. I actually remember typing the exact same thing to your sister when she first joined, she's quite the respected member now I don't doubt that you'll be the same pretty soon :). Do the forums proud :thumbsup:.

"Is her username Berriesboo? If so she mentioned you :)"

Her sisters username was Bubblepop :).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums!

Seriously? I'm gonna kill you in halo games event someday... I never mention anyone.  :shok:

Hello everyone, my name is Michelle. Some of you may know my sister Katie, Shana. Anyway she wanted me to join this community forum. Umm, let's see, a little about myself. I'm 16, I love Halo, Borderlands, and puzzle games on the Xbox.

^-^ Sooo, still kinda new to the whole forum thing, but ummm hi?

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy staying at the forums! I'll see you around shoutbox and forums  :)