Playstation 4 Inaugural Event

Onsokumaru

Wow guys, this has got to be two firsts for a Halo forum. :)

Not only are we having a PS4 event, it will be for CoD as well! :rofl:

I personally respect the fact that Edward chose this, it shows he's not afraid to think outside of the usual thought of members, who normally only expect Halo Events and the occasional Minecraft event (so far there has been three that I am aware of) and I think it's great that it's for a game like CoD. Honestly, I know nothing about Killzone, so I won't even go into that one. :P

Anyway, it's great to see the Forum expanding in yet another new way. Keep it up, both of you. :D

Yeah, I did mention this in our thread on the PS4, I traded in Killzone (I liked the game but I was bored of it and the multiplayer didn't stand out for me) and I don't have CoD Ghosts because it's a waste of money for me personally, I'd rather put money on a game that deserves it. But, it's nice to see a PS4 event, makes me happy. :) Hopefully in the future we can have some Elder Scrolls special event and of course a Destiny game night etc. Looking forward to future events. :)

• Like 2

Not only are we having a PS4 event, it will be for CoD as well! :rofl:

We had a CoD event back in December. 

Isn't this also the first "next gen" (its called current gen now) event? 

If I had a PS4 I would join in, After pretty much lurking to the extreme for over a month, Maybe two... It would be fun to catch you all at a playdate. Next time we have an Xbox playdate, I'll try my best to put some time aside for it, As I have been quite busy lately. D: