Community Event Calendar - March 2014

Onsokumaru

CommunityPa4f2.png

Well with the nice Spring weather coming in and Patty hiding his gold, the 343i Community Forums Promotion and Events Staff also have something to contribute, which is... drum roll..... Tons of Events for you all to enjoy!

Ninja VS The Forum 

post-74520-0-17582900-1393044908.jpg

You asked and the Ninjas listened! With that said, Ninja VS The Forum is back! This time we are doing something different compared to other Ninja VS Forum events as this one is Doubles teams and 3 man fireteams join and state whether they would rather play SWAT or Slayer in this upcoming Event. For rules and official dates, click above to find the sign up thread.

Participants in the Ninja VS The Forum Battles get the first ever exclusive Ninja VS The Forum Award: AwardImage.png

gallery_18072_613_394288.jpeg

JX & Fiend have teamed up to do a halo 4 Playdate! From what I hear the maps the have in store are all made by the hosts themselves! So sign-up and join in on the fun with Jxzaw and Shadow as they entertain you with Gametypes and maps that leave you wanting more fun :D

It's time to show the form who your true superiors are! Hosted by Fishy, he will starting a lobby pinning the Old members against the new members in the epic old school battle in Halo 4! Don't miss your chance to represent your Rep. on the forum!

Everyone who attends this event gets the Gamer Award: participate.png

And this is not all there is in March! More to come soon.... stay tuned :ninja:

• Like 7

Everyone ignores the fact I put the events on the calender.

Oh we noticed don't you worry. :) He was just giving us all a thorough description of each event and what kinds of awards you will receive.

Don't worry Bnus we all notice you.  :drool:

• Like 1

Oh we noticed don't you worry. :) He was just giving us all a thorough description of each event and what kinds of awards you will receive.

Don't worry Bnus we all notice you.  :drool:

I was only kidding. Maybe I should add the summary and awards to calender events in the future too

• Like 1