Fall of Man RP thread

Composite Armour

This is the RP thread for the Fall of Man. 

If you wish to join, please sign up and read the rules here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/33165-fall-of-man-ooc-thread-halorotr-crossover/

The lore is collected here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/33485-fall-of-man-lore-thread/

Please bear in mind that the lore will be updated as the RP goes on.

As the GM, I will be playing the role of command for all the factions. This will be done only as the story requires it however. I will also being done certain posts that affect the whole story and may have nothing to do in relation to a specific character.

I will ask that everyone makes a post introducing their character and where they are, what they are doing and the like. When everyone has made at least one post, I'll post the first story update and let the action commence.

Date limit is October 28th.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bridge on the CCS Veiled Truth, time and date unknown

"Give me a report, NOW!" Barked the gold clad elite to those on the controls around him.

"Graivmetric distortions upon entry of the system!"

"Shipmaster, the target planet is in range."

"Any sign of Humans?"

"None, as the Prophet predicted."

"Good. Inform the Prophet of our arrival and prepare the scout teams."

The gold clad elite stood up from his chair and made his way to a 3D hologram of the planet. He studied it intently as they moved ever closer. 24 red dots popped up on the display.

"Shipmaster, high-energy detonations have been detected at these locations."

"High energy detonations?"

"I've diverted the scout teams to their location."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 8th, 7:52am

ECA Defensive line in Southern France

Sean still stared out into the horizon leaning on the side of his Leopard. The soft patter of rain was the only sound that could be heard, broken by the occasional sound of artillery in the distance. His new loader was peering off into the distance from the turret of the tank.

His wristwatch beeped at 8am. He climbed aboard his tank, opened the driver's hatch and woke him up, then proceeded to climb into his position from the turret.

"I can't stand this waiting LT."

"None of us can. It's the worst wait of the whole bloody war."

"How long until they're supposed to arrive?"

"5 or 6 hours at the most."

"Think we can beat them off sir?"

Sean didn't respond. He opened up the hatch and began looking out to the left and right of his tank. Sandbags, turrets, tanks, MG positions, soldiers as far as the eye could see either side. Yet still their foe had cracked opened tougher positions. He again slid back down into the tank and closed the hatch. He looked at his gunner again.

"We'll kill as many as we can."

Looking through the periscope out into the distance, the flash of artillery strikes barely visible.

"As many as we can." He said quietly to himself.

October 7th, 3:12 PM - Africa

Hibban walked through the African desert... He was given orders to spy on the possible GLA lieutenant, looking at him through his binoculars.

"I WILL get you, you :censored:.."

Hunting the GLA meant everything to him. He had grown up without any parents due to these jerks.

Suddenly he saw another man walk up to the suspect... this was the middle of nowhere- suspicous.

"Did you bring the items?" Said the supposed GLA lieutenant.

"Yeah, but first you gotta pay me with the stuff..." Said he other guy, who looked to be very desperate... not with the GLA, but something else was wrong.

"Alright." The GLA guy took out some powder out from his pocket. It was cocaine.

That man was a drug addict - he'd do anything for certain substances. He then pulled out a weird device in return for the cocaine. It looked to be some remote for a detonation.

"Thank you!", said the drug addict.

"Sure... except, I'm afraid I can't trust anyone with information about this meeting, so..." The GLA lieutenant then pulled out a magnum, and shot the guy on the face.

"YOU :censored:!", Hibban accidentally blurted out. He is driven by emotion - after all.

Suddenly the guy ran for it, and Hibban ran after him as fast as he could. The guy turned around throwing a grenade, and continued running. Hibban did shoot it before it hit the ground, and the flames barely touched the GLA terrorist running away, causing the guy to fall down.

"Score..." Muttered Hibban. He ran up to the body, and took his Kukri out.

"Don't, please don't!" Said the GLA lieutenant.

"I'm Hibban Shahab, and I swear I will eliminate Sulaymaan with my bare hands!" He stabbed the guy in the center of his chest. He did it again. Again. Again. He then grabbed the device from the lieutenant's hand, and walked away.

He pulled out his radio,"Mission accomplished, sir. Over.".

October 9, 8:16 am

Andorra le Vella, Andorra (ECA Territory)

Sweet ocean air of the Mediterranean sea crept its way into Gavril's nose as he inhaled deeply and smoothly. The Lumière Hotel in the financial district of the city truly took pride in its work, as he could see all the way across the city from his small yet relaxing balcony. Gavril usually worked during the night, so the next 8 hours would go very smoothly, and hopefully without distraction. Andorra was beautiful place, but the Sniper couldn't enjoy it like a tourist would. At least the Spetsnaz had provided him with a free room, and lightning fast Internet.

Gavril was trained to adapt. On his first mission, he was thrust into Mumbai with no money. 6 months later, he was dining with the leaders and aristocrats of India. These things took time of course. Just like everything. His soothing moment was soon interrupted. His phone rang, so he yanked it out. It was his client.

"Да?" the Sniper answered.

"Скажи мне, о ходе." the client hissed

"Ну вот, кажется, что ЭCА сосредоточение войск на северной границе Андорры, словно ожидая и вторжение". Gavril replied anxiously. "Держись, кто-то здесь." And so there was a knock on the door. It must have been the housekeeper.

Gavril slid inside his room and shut the closet, hiding his Dragunov. He tucked a combat knife into the back of his pants and opened the door.

It was an African.

(Russian Translation:
Gavril: "Yes?" 
Client: "Tell me of the progress."
Gavril: "Well, it seems that the ECA was massing troops at the northern border of Andorra, as if expecting an invasion."

Gavril: "Hang on, someone is here")

October 8th, 5:00am PST

US Airbase, California

Logan picked up his duffle bag and walked to the tarmack.

He walked up to the plane, it was just him besides the crew, fe people knew were he was headed.He walked up to the planes open cargo hatch, the Captain stopped him.

" Lieutenant Sheppard? I was told I would be taken you guys to London today "

" Thats correct sir "

" what exactly are you going to be doing over there? "

" Thats classified sir, only a few people know. "

"Very well, Come aboard"

Logan walked up the ramp. The accomadations were not the best but it would be better than how he will be spending his next few days. He sat on a bench inside the cargo hold, crew members continued loading up supplies. He pulled up his duffle bag and pulled out a cigarette, it was against regulations but no one cared. He puffed on his cigarette relaxing for the last time in a while. The ramp closed and the plane taxied to the runway. He took a puff of his cigarette and the plane took off.

He thought about his mission, the information he gathered in the next few days could decide whether the US joined the war or not.  He started to think of everything that could go wrong, he quickly shook the thoughts out of his head. He decided to try to get some rest.

October 9th, 4:00am

The speakers came over head " We will be arriving in London in half an hour. "

He sat up and grabbed his duffle bag and checked that everything was there. He pulled out his knife and fiddled with it.

The plane landed and the crew began unloading and loading supplies. He grabbed his bag and stepped off the plain into the snow. A car was waiting for him.

Edited by Yoshi1176

October 9th 3pm small Chinese city of Bozhou  ( it is a real city )

"Sir"
"Yes private what is it ?"
"I think we may have a security breach"
"breach here ? you must be mad no one can get in here we have some of the best security around"
"I found some bodies in the locker they were stabbed to death"
"Hold on there solider I am sending a squad to your position we will find who is doing this"  
"Copy that sir"

Those were the last words of that marine ....

Ranger jumped from the vent above him stabbing his knife into his back of the marine killing him instantly. Ranger then grabbed his body and shoved it into a small storage room next to him. He knew now he would have to be quick no more playing the game of cat and mouse in the vents luckily for him sneaking in highly guarded areas was a natural as breathing. He ducked into the storage room himself as a patrol came past of Chinese soldiers he then got out the room and followed them he looked at his map again he was going the right way he then took a swift left instead of the right the soldiers were going then fired his silenced sniper taking out a security camera. The sniper may be outdated but it worked just as well as it always did. He then pushed open the doors and he knew It was time...... :)

Edited by Ranger447

October 9th, 12:23am

ECA Defensive line in Southern France

Sarah sat against a makeshift barricade, one of many, with the rest of her new squad. They had arrived mere minutes ago and were preparing for the invasion. Out of curiosity Sarah asked, "So how many do you think are coming?"

"Enough to wipe us out if we aren't smart" her squad leader answered.

"Be ready for a long fight" another squad mate added.

Sarah was scared, and her squad mates didn't help with this talk. She looked around and saw quite a few tanks, and many more soldiers. She thought about how many more Russian soldiers would be coming. This didn't inspire much confidence.

• Like 1

October 9th Half past 3

"Hands up now !" Ranger shouted to the 2 Chinese officers sitting in chairs
the 2 Chinese then put there hands up hoping to just survive this ..
"what is the password?" Ranger demanded
"I am not going to tell you GLA scumbag" the Chinese officer shouted back
Ranger fired his AK47 killing the officer where he stood
"Now you can tell me or I can torture you and break it out of you !"  Ranger said in a psychopathic calm way

"it is desert storm Now please spare me"

Thank you said Ranger before shooting him as well with no remorse

He then inserted the password into the terminal it worked he uploaded his data pad to it and started to download the Intel....

a light started blinking on the terminal he pressed it in curiosity

"Sir we can confirm we found the bodies in the locker coming back to you"

"Got it" Replied Ranger

Dammit Ranger thought this would make his mission much harder.....  

:)

Edited by Ranger447
  • Like 1

October 9th, 4:00 A.M.

London, U.K.

Ty stood near the back door of the car, casually eyeing the various tourists, businessmen, and other travelers who flooded in and out of the airport.

None of them look like terrorists. Or a lieutenant for that matter. He thought. Three days of nothing but waiting, and my first assignment is to be a damned chauffeur? I guess that's peace-time for you.

Glancing backward, his mouth watered at the thought of leaving his post to get a drink at the pub behind him.

Sure. That'll go over REAL well. Might as well start shooting Civies at that rate. Command'll look at it the same way.

Finally, he saw the man he was looking for. Walking casually, a duffel bag hanging from his shoulder.

He's got the Commissioned Officer's swagger, that's for sure.

"Lieutenant Shepard." Ty said, walking towards him. "Master Sergeant MacMillan. I've been assigned as your driver until further notice."

Who the hell assigns a Delta Operator as a Chauffeur? I must've pissed someone off.

• Like 1

October 9th 4:00am

London UK

Logan walked up to the man waving him down. He wasn't aware that a Delta Operator would be driving him around.

He tossed his duffle bag in the trunk of the car, it was an ordinary car like a civilian would drive. He walked around front and sat in the passenger seat and pulled up a cigarette. He offered the Operator a Cigarette but he declined.  As they began driving down the roads of London he wondered why this Operator was assigned to him. He usually worked alone or with another Pathfinder.

There were plenty of civilians but not as much as normal, most of them must have left because of the ever growing russian threat. Some stores were boarded up while others looked like an everyday store. Some people had more faith in the ECA than others.

He had a day before his mission so he was inclined to relax for a bit. Maybe a bar, or visit with some of the local woman. He looked over at the driver, he thought he looked like he could use a drink.

"You look thirsty, any good bars around here?"

He saw a smile on the Operators face as the car traveled down the road, maybe this wasn't so bad.

• Like 1

October 9th, 3:05 P.M, Bozhou Underground Military Base

It had been 2 days since he had terminated one of the GLA's lieutenants, and had found a device. He had successfully managed to gather some intel, and had successfully returned it to his lieutenant as soon as he returned to China. Ever since then, nothing's been happening, until a security breach happened - 5 minutes ago.

"Shahab, there's been a security breach! Go and check it out, ASAP! Kill ANY GLA TERRORIST YOU SEE!", ordered Lieutenant Cheng.

Lieutenant Cheng - ahhh. A very experienced guy. He was alive to see the Beijing attack - back when Beijing existed. He had served in the military, about Hibban's age when it had happened. Though, he was still a recruit at the time, funny thing, isn't it?

"Yes sir!", replied Hibban.

He ran for it. Whoever this terrorist was, he was going to get it. Alarms were blinking, and Hibban was shoving and pushing - he'd do anything to get one stab at this GLA ****. He then got in the vicinity, and no one was there. He looked around, investigating. He then saw the handle of a locker being pulled down from inside. He got ready, with his pistol out in a split second. It was two Chinese officers, crawling out with blood all over them.

"Sir... please let us help. We know why you're here... to get him."

"WHO!?", Hibban yelled uncontrollably.

"John..."Ranger".", said the other Chinese officer.

"Dammit, HIM!?", Hibban started running.

"Sir, what about us!?", yelled the two officers, at the same time.

"...You can follow, but I'm not going wait for you. Neither can I guarantee you'll even make it in time. Here!", he tossed them a medical kit out of one of the cabinets.

He had started running. He knew why Ranger was here. Ranger was that terrorist, who had escaped countless times. Responsible for many attacks. He had even meet Sulaymaan himself. He was gathering intel from one of the server rooms. This was a secret base. Didn't he realize that someone would be coming?

He had arrived to the front door of the rooms. This area was empty. It always was. But... inside the actual room, Ranger would be there.

He did it. One... two... three.

As he knocked the door down, he also saw Ranger getting up, with his data pad.

"RAAAAANGEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!", he yelled with the most anger, from the bottom of his heart, from deep inside his voicebox, no matter how it stung his throat - he yelled.

Edited by Sιlεƞτ Ѳʀвιs
  • Like 1

BTW Orbis my guy is a merc so he is not well know at least his real name is not the only thing known about him in any country really is he is called Ranger and is a merc and so he has never met with any leader of the GLA in person just accepts contracts from them.

4PM 9th October

Ranger looked the download just finished he grabbed the date pad.....

The Chinese solider slowly walked up ...  

"Drop your weapon's GLA scumbag"

"Hrrm I guess I would say the same but got to go I guess" Ranger replied back

He dropped a flash bang and pushed the Chinese solider onto the floor before making a run for it  

"Ice you there?"

"Yes Ranger I am I got the chopper the explosives are ready"

"Good meet you are the evac point"

Ranger continued running for his life stopping at nothing he locked every door he could 3 Chinese soldiers stood in front of him as he turned a corner he threw a flash bang before running he took the stairs years of doing this made him better than the average human in almost ever way reflex were better than the average human he could run faster he could run longer he could shoot faster he was a natural at the arts of survival ....

He ran onto the roof ...

"Ice where the hell are you!"

"Coming Ranger hold on"

Suddenly 5 Chinese soldiers appeared pointing there guns at his head

" Surrender or die no more tricks scum" one of them shouted

"No need" Ranger said

Suddenly a helicopter appeared behind Ranger

"Stop him the one of them shouted"

The helicopter unloaded it minigun into the Chinese troops killing them all

"Get in" Ice yelled

Ranger made the jump landing perfectly inside the helicopter   

"Hit it" Ranger shouted

Ice started up the engine and the helicopter sped off towards Kenya the heart of the GLA

"You got Intel?"

"Yes I have" Ranger said proudly

Ranger handed the datapad to ice

"Good my boss will like this now then lets get you paid for your services to the GLA"

The helicopter flew into Kenya

"Why don't you take a look outside it might make you feel back at home you have been gone along time" Ice said

"Good point"

Ranger looked outside it truly felt like home. :)

Edited by Ranger447

Hibban got flashbanged. It was... that easy, for Ranger. He stabbed everywhere, but nothing. All he heard was a faint "Ice, you there?".

He laid there for 10 minutes, unconscious. The two Chinese officers actually caught up, afterwards.

"No! Ensign (Hibban's rank)!", said one of the soldiers.

They both grabbed his unconscious body, and within 15 minutes, they had dragged him to the medical wing, and all three were put onto beds. Then, Hibban slowly regained consciousness an hour after.

"Ranger!", he said as he suddenly got up, as two of the nurses were knocked down.

"Oh... sorry.", he apologized to the nurses, in his faint voice.

9th October 6pm Kenya

Ranger never really wanted to go back to China ever again but one day he would but he would avoid it and let it cool down a little for a while but the high rich people in the GLA always had work for him ......

"Nice view out there" said Ice

"Yep it feels like old times"

"One day me and you Ice need to go out and explore like the old days"

"Yep those were the best like when we took on those 50 guys and we still came out standing"

"I would say it was more 25 Ice don't get to cocky"

"Oh you never change Ranger"

"So how long till we land?"

"well now that you ask just now"

The Chinese helicopter came into a landing

Ranger departed out it felt good to be back on home turf even if this place was sometime referred to as Earths crapden

"Ice see you after the meeting"

"Indeed see you later old friend"

And with that the helicopter flew back up

Ranger looked around the city of Busia was as busy as it ever was and the hot Kenyan sun didn't even feel that hot today as a matter of fact

He just had to keep his Ak handy and he would be fine

"Please sir spare me coin" Pleaded a beggar near a  clothes store

"Here" Ranger unlike most humans was not selfish and flipped a coin towards the beggar

"Thank you kind sir" the beggar shouted back

Who was that man at the skyscraper Ranger though that Chinese solider really wanted to kill him ...Ah well I should not worry ...

Ranger then made a turn into the ally way then opened a manhole then spent 30 seconds crawling though the sewers until he reached the meet up point.

2 heavily protected and armed guards pointed weapon's at Ranger  

"identify yourself or leave" one of the guards shouted

"Ranger"

"Ah Ranger it is a honour to finally meet you your name gets around I hear you broke into a Chinese skyscraper"

"I did"

"Then the boss is waiting inside"

They then removed a part of the wall and flicked a switch and part of the wall opened to reveal a door.....

Ranger stepped inside it was a big room a few guards and what Ranger thought was other Mercs Ranger was tapped on the shoulder by a guard and lead into a small room with a TV and a chair the TV flicked on and silhouette of a human appeared on the TV.

"Hello Ranger am I right?"

"Yes you are"

"Good this data you retrieved for us is most ...useful to the GLA good work good meet one of my men in the room next to here and get your payment we will have work for you soon"

They TV then went off and went back to being blank

...... :)

Edited by Ranger447

9th October 7pm

Ranger climbed out the manhole with more money in his pocket if you could handle it and survive being a merc was the way to being rich. He heard a familiar noise he looked down it was his phone and it was surprise surprise it was ...  Ice he accepted the call and started walking back to the street

"Ice what is it?"

"Hey want to meet at the drunken huntsman for a few pints to celebrate on a very successful operation?"

"I guess so..."

Ranger looked up night started to fall

"Yep why not then"

"Good then meet you there Ranger"

Ranger started walking onto the road almost breaking into some kind of power walk ..

He heard a noise coming behind him he looked back is was the sound of a truck coming at a alarming rate!  

He rolled out the way as the truck came to a halt a few centimetres in front of him 2 men got out they looked like GLA soldiers  and ran to the house next to him. Ranger walked a bit faster he didn't need any more trouble but it seems the 2 men did not care about him. They started knocking on the door.

"Open up"

A window opened above the 2 men

"Hell no" the man from the window shouted

"Fine then"

The 2 men burst open the door and ran inside ....

Ranger didn't have foggiest idea what that was about and really didn't want to anyway he had arrived at the drunken huntsman it was small bar not modern or anything like that and that was the way he liked it.  

Edited by Ranger447

9th October 7 15pm kenya

"Hey Ranger"

Ranger looked it was Luke the guard at the door  he was a friend of his to extent the drunken huntsman was Ranger favourite bar so of course he had got to know the guard at the door over several years.

"Hey harry how's it going?"

" Good my wife had the baby just last week"

"What did you call it?"

"Thomas"

"Ah okay everything been good in the GLA while I was away?"

"Well you know GLA hijack this guard this Chinese do this attack the border that ...the same old anyway we got a TV in there see for yourself"

"Will do"

Ranger pushed open the door it felt good to be back in the GLA after spending weeks on contracts in China ..he looked around and spotted Ice on a bar stool talking to the bartender Ranger walked up and sat on the empty barstool besides Ice...

"ah Ranger welcome home now what can I get you?" said the bartender

"Just a pint of beer thanks"

"Good good" The bartender then grabbed a glass and filled it with beer

"On me of course" said Ice

"Thanks Ice"  muttered Ranger

"Here we go enjoy Ranger" Said the bartender rather humbly before walking off to server other customers

Ranger looked up at the TV it was set to the GLA new channel ....

"This is Lucy vale reporting live from the CBC news ...

Warlord Sulaymaan orders tighter security measures to come in place after the Chinese government was revealed to have been sending agents into to weaken the GLA ..."

"I think that we need to put China back in its place for good" Sulaymann said at a closed speech earlier to GLA supporters .....

" **** Going down then Ranger" Said Ice to Ranger

"Ice you may be right"

Ranger then took a sip from his beer it tasted just as good as it always did

"Well maybe once Russia against the ECA has ended well ....I don't know really" Said Ice

"You know Ice I once though of going in Europe and seeing the world"

"Really why didn't you?"

"Because no one accepts us in Europe anyway from Africa of that matter they ECA say we are the bad guys but when they treat us like **** what the hell do they expect?"

"ECA is greedy maybe they do deserve what Russia doing to them" Ice said hoping Ranger would agree

"They don't Russia is just as bad they are both greedy and don't care about us they could have so easily solved world hunger 10x over but they didn't did they"

"Those Scum" Said Ice angrily wishing the Death of the leader of the ECA

"Its the men at the top that is the problem to maybe once Russia and Europe is taken out something new can start maybe a new age of fairness for once"

"I can agree with you there Ranger"

Edited by Ranger447

October 9th 4:30 A.M.

London, U.K.

"Any bar can be a good bar. Depends on how you look at it, Sir." Ty said, deftly maneuvering the car through the various streets of London. "But right now? The only ones open are Dives. S***y places with water down drinks and all that."

Ty pulled up to a stop light, and glanced in his mirror.

"So, surprisingly enough, I wasn't told much about my assignment past picking you up. Where are we headed?"

October 9th 4:30 am

London U.K.

" Well we need to go somewere I can stay for the night, tomorrow I will be headed to the front lines... for some research."

Logan looked over  at the Master Sergeant, " So does this mean you'll be joining me on my trip?" 

A delta squad operator on a intellegence mission? The big wigs in washington must have something up there sleave. Last time someone joined me on a mission he got himself killed and almost got me killed too.

" I will need to be taken to this location tomorrow so that a helicopter can bring me in. "

*Hands a paper to the Driver*

"Why don't we stay here for the night?" 

Logan looked out the window at a run down motel, there was a drunk that was layed out on the stairs to the lobby. The pool had a thick layer of green algae on the top, and the M in the motel sign was not lit. 

" Something that won't put us on the radar. "

October 8th, 7:31pm

ECA Carrier battle-group, off the northern Spanish coast.

President Jean paced forward and back through the control room, keeping his eyes locked on several monitors as he passed them. He stopped and began looking at the map of Europe. Most of it was under a crimson shroud now. From Russia herself all the way to most of France, all of it marked as Russian territory. He turned his attention to another screen as a radio signal came in. Masses of Sentinel and Kodiak tanks, followed by various troop transports. Similar images appeared in over 23 different monitors.

"How are the defenses holding?" He asked, turning towards a console operator.

"Steady so far, the initial Russian force was unable to break through, but weakened our lines in the sectors here, here and here" he said, pointing to three various spots on the map.

The President once again turned to the other monitors. There was no doubt, the last ECA defenders would fall within hours. The armies of Spain and Portugal may be able to stage a brave defense, but they'll eventually fall. British forces are still unable to mount a landing and the ECA's largest tank divisions were still held up in Denmark, having been bypassed by the Russians completely. He signed as he turned back to the console operator.

"Have all the scouts reported in a confirmation?"

"The main bulk of the Russian forces are in the ideal locations sir."

The President sighed once again. He buried his face in his hands for a moment, weighing the decision he was about to make. While the Prime minister Fitzgerald still fought a hopeless diplomatic battle in front of the powerless UN, President Jean was now the one who would decide the course of the war. He knew what a slippery slope it would be, but he had no other choice.

"Are all the positions ready?"

"Yes sir, they're waiting on your command."

"Alright...do it."

"Understood sir."

The operator stood up and proceeded to another crewman, whispering in his ear. He too left his position and told other crewmen. The operator returned and sat down at his position, the President still watching over his shoulders. He picked up the radio. Beginning with a code phrase and several numbers, he then ended with the words: "Operation Pandora is a go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 8th, 7:55pm

Undisclosed location.

A single ECA officer sat down at his control station. He began adjusting the controls and readjusting himself. With his position ready, he sat back and waited.

Various codenames began coming in over the radio, followed by the word "Primed".

He sat forward and held the mic to his mouth. Beginning with his codename, he began to go on.

"...Primed. Everyone, begin charge up sequence and prepare for stage 3."

He put the radio back down.

"Stage ******* 3..."

The officer waited as the radio began again. It was now down to him. He took a small key that was held like a necklace around his neck and studied it. When the radio went silent, he picked it up again.

"Everyone, on my count. Turning the keys in 3...2...1"

He put the key in the slot and turned it, hearing a thunderous roar from outside his station.

He sat back in his chair.

"May our children forgive us."

The radio was silent again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 8th, 8:05pm
Several miles north of ECA held France.

The crew of a scout Pandur observed the Russian advance. The number of tanks and men heading to grant the ECA their final doom. They observed for several minutes. Waiting.
The moment they were waiting for finally arrived. A bright flash erupted from the Russian formations, briefly turning it to day again.

"Everyone, brace yourselves!" The commander of the Pandur shouted as the shockwave hit his vehicle, rocking it violently, but no more.

He observed through the periscope and again looked towards the Russian formations. They had stopped. Completely, no sign of movement from any one of them. No sign of life.
Picking up the radio to report, he didn't know what to feel at what just happened.

"This is D..."

He stopped. He put his hand up to his nose and looked at the blood that now covered it. Just then he noticed it happening to the rest of his crew.

The sounds of their horrific dying screams could be heard by everyone in the control room for the next few minutes. President Jean and the rest of the staff in the romm would be haunted by their last legible words.

"Too.....close..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Lore updated, please read Project: Pandora before posting.))

October 9th, 0445 (MILITARY TIME! HAHAHA!)

London, U.K.

"Looks like a dump." Ty said, pulling the car into the parking lot. "I didn't know we had to play 007 just because we were in England."

Wait... I don't have any cash... Ty thought as he killed the engine.

"You... do have money, right? Command hasn't come through on my operational budget." He said, making air quotes when he said Operational Budget. "Otherwise this car's the closest thing we'll get to a hotel." 

Logan stepped out of the car, " I know this is a dump, but were not on vacation and its just for the night, besides the guy that runs the place owes me."

He walked to the trunk and popped it open. " I have enough cash for dinner but thats all." He grabbed his bag and closed the trunk. He began walking up the steps, not even glancing at the drunk.

He opened the door to the motel, no one was there.

" Jim you here? "

Jim walked out of the office behind the front desk he had a unkept beard and dirty cloths on.

" Logan? Why what are you doing here! thought I would never see you again"

" Yeah but lets not talk about that. I came here because I need a room for the night. "

" Well thats fine, thirty dollars a night. "

Logan leaned over the desk

"We can't afford that and you owe me, besides it's just for the night. "

Jim rubbed the back of is neck with his hand.

" I guess I could get you a room for the night no charge. "

He handed Logan the key to the room. Logan and Ty walked up the stairs to the room.

" Incase you were wondering he was an old contact of mine, I saved his life a few times. Once from his ex wife heh heh."

He opened the door to the room. There was one bed and a cot, a T.V. from the 90's and a filthy restroom. The dressers looked as if they were about to collapse under there own weight. 

*Phone rings*

Logan pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered it... he talked on it for a few minutes.

He looked over at Ty and hung up the phone.

"Well it looks like your working with me now" Command says you are going to be with me during this mission."

Logan layed down in the bed.

Well here it goes again... I like this kid though. Hopefully he is smarter than he looks.

*Off topic*

Halogeek got it. :D

*In topic*

Unknown time or place or date

"Mary get the gun

"Anna get the our son to safety ..."

"Josef what are you talking about this is the GLA!"

"Jesus not this again Anna this is not the time ...He is 6 goodammit"

"So ...he can shoot he can kill"

"And if it goes wrong then it could hurt him for the rest of his life ...."

"Fine I don't know why I married a man who lived in this crapden"

"You came here before the GLA was around"

"Yes Josef I did then I got stuck in here!"

"Fine then ....I will take him for his first human kill tomorrow"

"Good joseph it is all I ask"

"Mom , Dad I got the gun out the closet"

"Good daughter bring it here"

Mary gave her father Josef the gun he never though he would have to this again....

"But Mom I don't want to go in the cupboard!"

"Sorry John but you have to stay safe"

"Okay Mom but promise you will come back"

"I will"

Anna johns mother kissed him on the cheek little did she know it would be her last...

A squad of  8 EX Chinese soldiers walked towards Josef's house intent on killing anyone inside...  

"Stay sharp those GLA scum cou....."

The leader of the group was cut short as bullet hit his head killing him

"GLA SCUM THERE HE IS" Shouted on of the soldiers

Josef was not quick enough to move out from the window and within a few seconds he was cut down with a array of bullets.

"Now get inside that house kill anyone you find"

Shouted one of the soldiers the other seemed to accept him as a new leader and obeyed his command.

suddenly 2 Anna came running out with a kitchen knife swearing at the soldiers for her husbands death in a blunt Rage ignoring common sense. She like Josef was cut down with Bullets.

Mary walked out the house hands on her head...

"Please I surrender don't kill us we have don....."

She was cut down without mercy without hesitation.....

john was always scared of being alone he had heard gunshots he thought everything must be okay father had killed the invaders right? Well he had to find out he opened the front door only to find something that would define him for the rest of his life....

His whole family his mother his father ...His 10 year old sister all dead killed by Chinese dressed in Chinese army uniforms.

"Die GLA scum"

The squad reduced to 7 loaded there guns the prepared to take aim ......

This would have been the end ....

suddenly a grenade fell on next to them killing them all then 30 troops came running down the road......

One of them came up to john he was his hero he they all were... the rest of them rushed on he heard gunshots in the distance....

"Son you okay?"

"No...."

Johns head turned to his mother and father and sister all dead killed by EX Chinese soldiers

"I am sorry Son"

"Who are you!?" said John in extreme curiosity

"We are from the GLA coming here to rescue all the lives we can now come on"

And from that moment forth ....that moment was the moment when John swore Revenge ...On china...on Europe he was loyal to the GLA at least they cared......

11pm city centre Busia the winking apartment block level 10 premium level......

Ranger awoke ....

It was all just a dream but he knew it was not but he wished it was...it was memory a memory of the thing that defined him to this day his mother , His father and his sisters death... He wished he could have done something ...But he knew he could not have done anything...seeing everyone you know dead can change in more ways you could imagine...

And that was why he fought. :)

Edited by Ranger447

October 9th 0450

London U.K.

" Command wants you on this op with me because this op could go down hill fast, and as much as I hate to admit it, I can only do so much much damage with my rifle. Basically they think we are going to need more fire power... why I don't know its my job to sneak around but we don't want to get them angry so we will do it there way."

Logan sat up and stared at Ty. " Tomorrow we will leave and head to the location on the paper I gave you. from there we will take a Black hawk to France and begin the op. I will tell you the mission on the chopper tomorrow."

He walked over to his bag " You have armor right? something not to bulky like these?"

He pulled up his suit.

October 8, 10:56 am

Andorra le Vella, Andorra

The African brought in the cart, which was chock full of cleaning supplies. Various sprays, brooms, mops, and towels all hung from the cart. It looked unusually heavy though. Gavril put that as a mental note.

"Hello!" the custodian said in practiced English. "The Hotel wants to send its regards to you, a wonderful and tranquil guest. Sulaymaan himself has come to talk to you."

Gavril's eyes narrowed. That wasn't possible, Sulaymaan was in North Africa, planning something. He was not in Andorra. And there was something else that was off about this custodian... he wasn't... sane. He was extremely nervous as well.

"Forgive my dawdling, sir. Allow me to give you the gift Sulaymaan has brought for you." the custodian smiled and reached into a cart. Gavril's ears perked at the sound of a very covert **** of a gun. In a flash, his knife was in his hand and being swung down at the 'custodian'. His knife strike was blocked by a heavy shotgun, and the African launched a leg out, connecting with Gavril's stomach. The Russian stumbled down, but got back up and twirled his knife in his hand. Gavril jumped at the custodian, and kicked the gun out of his hands. It hardly changed anything. Soon enough the knife was out of Gavril's hands as well.

The African launched a series of quick jabs and palms at Gavril's knees and elbows, who swiftly blocked as best he could. The Spetsnaz Operative recognized this style as an old Ottoman Martial Art called Ozgurluk, which translated to Freedom in English. That lead to speculation that the custodian was from Egypt or Syria, but he couldn't think which.

The custodian jumped back, and pressed a button on the cart. There was a faint beeping sound, but Gavril knew what it was. He retrieved his knife, cut three times across the the custodian's face, and ran towards the closet. The beeping became faster, and so Gavril broke through the closet door and retrieved his Dragunov. Finally, the Russian ran towards the balcony. He jumped over the railing, and just as he began to fall there was an ear shattering crack and heat drenched over him. It had been a bomb.

But that was over.

He now dealt with a different problem.

He had jumped off the top floor of the highest building in Andorra.

Not good.

(Edited for location)

Edited by HaloGeek