Community Event Calendar - January 2014

RedStarRocket91

I agree with bekoningzebra1, this is really great news. I am super excited for the community events because they really make my day every time I get the privilege to be at one. I'm also pumped for the return of the social networks, as they are very important. What really intrests me is the podcast that will be happening. I can't wait for that. This year is going to be so great! Thanks for the news red!

• Like 3

I've been gone from the forums for a while - the last community event I participated was the Halo: Reach race day that happened back in... 2011? - so I'm excited for the all-day Ricochet dealio! Just liked the FB page and subscribed to the YT channel as well :)

• Like 2

Now I'll get to see members beat each other up on Youtube instead of being on the receiving end of it when I play Halo. Yay Youtube!

EDIT: Subscribed by the way.

Edited by Maestro the Stampede
  • Like 2

......Mega......monthly wrapup?

Hmmmm......

Sounds more like the procrastination punisher to me.

In any case, good to see that the YT channel won't be just something that lies around anymore! Art contest sounds fun too! And podcast sounds like something that'd be interesting too, though hopefully it won't end up as a vocalization of bad mics.

• Like 1

......Mega......monthly wrapup?

Hmmmm......

Sounds more like the procrastination punisher to me.

In any case, good to see that the YT channel won't be just something that lies around anymore! Art contest sounds fun too! And podcast sounds like something that'd be interesting too, though hopefully it won't end up as a vocalization of bad mics.

So far everyone who is on the podcast has a good mic, and since we have a precedent in the form of Liquid Bionix's podcast, hopefully we won't screw up!

• Like 1

woo the community forums is going to be alot more active and is now going to be a backbone on the internet :)

this podcast sounds cool and i may tune in and have a little bit of a listen and i cant wait for the community events cos they are always fun no matter who is doing them :D

• Like 1

I'd also like to make a formal request for some type of community event on Halo: Custom Edition or Halo 2 for Vista... Is there any possibility of that happening?

You can host an event on either or both games yourself if you wish. Just make an announcement thread under General Discussion. Be sure to announce it well in advance and occasionally make a status about it to remind people about it.

You can host an event on either or both games yourself if you wish. Just make an announcement thread under General Discussion. Be sure to announce it well in advance and occasionally make a status about it to remind people about it.

I would but I'm too busy with all this college nonsense  :book: Maybe someday... *sigh*

Wow this is great news, I can't wait to play with a lot of community members in these play dates. If you can make it and you have no plans please try to show up, the more the better. I've only made about 1 or two events, because I have to keep my grades up in school and I do sports. and The thing is usually, my brothers are playing on the Xbox all day, or when I even get a chance to play I don't have Xbox Membership. But either way, this is real great news. Thank you RedStar :D!