I Still Believe

Sikslik7

I love it! I have firmly been a super of Halo and 343 industries... even through the challenging parts. I totally agree. But I also think that the competitive players the forgers and the casuals all can agree on one thing. We want the next Halo to be the best yet.

Good job. I enjoyed it... great point with this:

If Bungie had stayed,

And this is what they made,

Would you still be mad,

Or actually quite glad?

I think everyone should think about that line.... because honestly, that's all bungie left us with.

• Like 3

Really enjoyed the poem nice job!
One of the biggest reasons for the dwindling Halo community is because of the lack of competitive support anymore
Remember how AGL10 screwed us over? MLG no longer supports Halo due to CoD being the game that replaced it. Funny because Reach was the cause of this

I understand it is just the competitive support but you have to remember there are a lot more games now then there was back in 2007 so that may also be a factor. 343i has been great to us giving us support and patches and updates. I love what they have been doing and I am going to do my best to help the next Halo really shine. I think we all are. It is thanks to awesome community sites like this that keep Halo on its feet that prevent it from becoming a niche game. 

We may not have the biggest fanbase anymore but we surely do have a dedicated one. Which counts for something. 

Amazing. This poem makes people really think. I believe that the Halo community will stand strong. Unfortunately many players will be lost because not all want to buy the Xbox One. They will always be with us. We will not fall, not yet, not ever. There will always be those of us that have been their from the beginning. Together, we will keep the spirit of Halo alive. Halo is not a game...it's a story.