The 343 Community Forums Easter Contest

Dog

friglasti (de-bee) :rofl:

n. - 1. XBL player found primarily on Halo 4 MM that attempts to traverse a man cannon in reverse while simultaneously throwing a plasma grenade causing it to stick to the player's codpiece. Explosion results in a "multi half-breasted semi-sault" across the map.... also death. 2. a rare theactrical kill.

v. - (friglastied, friglasting) to be slammed against the wall by a dead player causing death.

• Like 4

friglasti (de-bee) :rofl:

n. - 1. XBL player found primarily on Halo 4 MM that attempts to traverse a man cannon in reverse while simultaneously throwing a plasma grenade causing it to stick to the player's codpiece. Explosion results in a "multi half-breasted semi-sault" across the map.... also death. 2. a rare theactrical kill.

v. - (friglastied, friglasting) to be slammed against the wall by a dead player causing death.

I'm about 75% sure you've got me beat. :rofl:

• Like 1

Well, if noone objects I will submit another I thought of. This one is purely for the LOLz, and should not be judged, as it is a late addition.

Master Thief

A - Noun A player in halo who is leading the team in kills, but almost every kill is stolen. "Oh look, there goes the Master Thief. Kill stealing jerk..."

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Competition got very extremely tight,but we finally have winners. It was close in each battle but 3 lucky people finally won.   D.38 Boss won!  and Urban BobCat won! and Harbringer won!

!st Place- D-38 Boss!
2ND Place-Urban Bobcat!
3RD Place-Harbringer!
  • Like 4

Congratulations D-38 Boss, URBAN B0BCAT, and Harbinger!! :yahoo:

:awesome:

I'M A WINNER!

I could've sworn I was gonna lose...

It was a pleasure competing against you D-38! Even if I had won, you would have still been rewarded the prize, lol. I had already planned on giving it to you.  ;)

Congratulations again to the winners! :thumbsup:

• Like 5

It was a pleasure competing against you D-38! Even if I had won, you would have still been rewarded the prize, lol. I had already planned on giving it to you.  ;)

See.... now i feel like a jerk face.... :hope:

now thats good sportsmanship guys.

• Like 2

What is this glorious prize BTW? :question:

Right?!!!  Ugh... the anticipation!

In other related news, it there some new "Pinned" thread that can be added with the winning words/phrases posted so that the community can jump on board and know what everyone is talking about?  If everyone clearly sees it, the contest will not have been in vain.

Right?!!!  Ugh... the anticipation!

In other related news, it there some new "Pinned" thread that can be added with the winning words/phrases posted so that the community can jump on board and know what everyone is talking about?  If everyone clearly sees it, the contest will not have been in vain.

'Twill be posted in the Wrapup this Saturday

• Like 3

ok for 1st place prize is a 2 day membership card

2nd place is a gaming interview

3rd place is a dinner day with Absolute Dog! Woof! (Ask me as many questions as you want) (me)(Lil Dog)

• Like 1