This Is Only Temporary.

Undead

You guys may have noticed I've been inactive for a few weeks and I'm sorry for that. My Uncle was in bad condition and needed a new liver. He recently just passed away today and I still need a little time off. I'm sorry I cant be as active as I use to be right now but in a few weeks I should be back on. And Absolute Dog I'm sorry about blowing you off all the time I just couldn't think straight at the time and I apologize for that. I promise I'll be able to talk to you when I come back for good. This community is great and I'm proud to be part of the staff I just didn't know how to tell you at the time about my Uncles condition. But I should be back in a few weeks I might pop in every now and then but if I'm on Xbox I will most likely be talking to my close friends and trying to take my mind off things. But this isn't a goodbye... I'll be back.

So sorry to hear about your Uncle, my Uncle passed away in January of 2010. It was an appendicitis attack. I understand how you feel and what you're going through. I look forward to your complete return. You've always been a member I have held in high regards. Thoughts and Prayers for you and your family. ♥

• Like 1