343i Community - Halo Reach Spectral Playdate (Highlights)

Donut

A special playdate for a very special member. This video was made with 5 hours worth of clips, but tuned down to only 5 and a half minutes. The last 2 minutes are me thanking Spectral Jester for what he's done and writing the words that came from my heart. The playdate was filled with lots of laughs, seriousness, humor, and doughnuts. I hope you enjoy the video, everyone, I worked on it for quite a bit, after each few games I would go into Theater and record a couple good shots. Thank you for reading. :)

Donut Awesome video, it popped up in my feed on youtube, those games looked brilliant fun. and thank you for the words at the end, myself and Mrs Jester loved it (if I said I had a tear in my eye, promise not to tell anyone?

Thank you. I'm sure S.J would love this.

And I did :thumbsup:

For you Jester. It was an honor to host the play date and pay tribute to someone whom I have so much respect, friendship and concern for. We had a blast and laughter was the ingredient of the day........I could hear Donut laugh though he lacked a mic.

For you SJ

That looked fun, funniest bit was hereing you complain when they got your sniper lol

It was definitely an honor to be a part of the day. That one was all for you Jester!

Well done Donut! Look forward to more good times! :thumbsup:

:bow:

And thank you all for attending it seemed a real good day, loved some of those game types as well.

• Like 3