[BREAKING NEWS] Halo 4 - TONS of High Quality Gameplay

gone

I'm very impressed with what I've seen in these videos so far. Nothing seems too overpowered and they're letting us know that they are still tweaking things. I'm still on the fence about armour mods like the speed boost, overshield, etc. and I hope that they'll give us the option to choose between Slayer with and without ordanance drops in matchmaking. Something I don't care for is the ability to change what your loadouts contain while in the game. I would much rather give players six total loadout slots that they can edit in the menus. This way they can create two loadouts for close range, two for medium, and two for long. If they fail to create a good loadout going into a match, I think the should be punished for it by having to use it and wait until the game ends to fix it. Matchmaking will hopefully have the loadout editing feature disabled because I could really see how people constantly changing their loadouts could cause the game to become too hectic and random.

• Like 3

I'm very impressed with what I've seen in these videos so far. Nothing seems too overpowered and they're letting us know that they are still tweaking things. I'm still on the fence about armour mods like the speed boost, overshield, etc. and I hope that they'll give us the option to choose between Slayer with and without ordanance drops in matchmaking. Something I don't care for is the ability to change what your loadouts contain while in the game. I would much rather give players six total loadout slots. This way they can create two loadouts for close range, two for medium, and two for long. Matchmaking will hopefully have the loadout editing feature disabled, because I could really see how this could become a problem with people constantly changing their loadouts, which could cause the game to become too hectic and random.

are you ever not amazing in what you type?