Why do spartan IVs look like ninjas?

TheEnd

The logical explanation would be to reduce the chance of the visor getting broken when shields are down, and to prevent the glare from being too noticable.

not like they need to see the battlefield or anything lol.

Well, when you think of a visor, you're going along today's standard, which is simply piece of hardened glass that covers the eyes.

Now five-hundred something years into the future, I'm sure that they haven't simply let the visor stand still in time. It could be engineered to bend light, so that a larger picture is made to account for smaller size. And to put it simply, as I could go on and on about this, the visor is quite big enough, we're simply used to incredibly large ones which are often unneededly big.

There's also something called neck movement, which I'm not sure you've heard of.

Well, when you think of a visor, you're going along today's standard, which is simply piece of hardened glass that covers the eyes.

Now five-hundred something years into the future, I'm sure that they haven't simply let the visor stand still in time. It could be engineered to bend light, so that a larger picture is made to account for smaller size. And to put it simply, as I could go on and on about this, the visor is quite big enough, we're simply used to incredibly large ones which are often unneededly big.

There's also something called neck movement, which I'm not sure you've heard of.

dont get smart with me, i move my neck when i have to. i just dont have to very often, i mean my cpu and tv are always in front of me....

If the game was set in the presant time it would be okay but Halo 4 is set in the future. I think that it should have been a Mark 7 armor which looks like the Mark VI only a bit diffrent just like the Mark VI was a little diffrent to the Mark V.

• Like 1

If the game was set in the presant time it would be okay but Halo 4 is set in the future. I think that it should have been a Mark 7 armor which looks like the Mark VI only a bit diffrent just like the Mark VI was a little diffrent to the Mark V.

I totally agree. not sure why they went down such a different path

I think that chief's armor looks awesome! It's similar to the spartan IV but for some reason they just don't have that look that will make me think halo when ever I see that like most of the other armor types from Halo 3 and Reach make me think Halo. I hope we will see some returning armor types!

Every one likes ninjas (except me) and everyone wants to be one (except me) and every one forces them to make crappy looking armor that dosn't even look close to what a real ninja would look like eventhough everyone says thats what they look like. Pheww really long sentince.