Halo 4 full Multiplayer Match

Hasn't friendly fire been optional since like...Halo 2? Many people don't seem to realize this?

i dont remember friendly fire being optional in halo 3 and halo reach i dont know about halo 2 as i didnt have xbox live for it then.

My question is that why in GODS name would you remove normal weapon pick ups and put in a stupid load out system that failed in reach?

You guys are trying too hard to make the game look like something infinity ward would make. It's going to be sad watching the online multiplayer being as ****ty as the one reach had. Thx 343!

• 3 weeks later...

My question is that why in GODS name would you remove normal weapon pick ups and put in a stupid load out system that failed in reach?

You guys are trying too hard to make the game look like something infinity ward would make. It's going to be sad watching the online multiplayer being as ****ty as the one reach had. Thx 343!

really dude?

Again, something only for certain game types. If you want straight up BR on BR with no gimmicks then they have talked about doing that. This game is literally going to have something for everyone according to what they have said. They talk about how they have teams dedicated to the hardcore MLG players and then teams for the casual, "Let's go play infection." people. Don't worry man, it is still too early to say much but I think this game will turn out better than anything IW would produce.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the second video he shoots a rocket directly at his teammate, but his teammate survives. Does this mean the end of that one person who always betrays to get the sniper?

lol i hope your right theres nothing as bad as grabbing the sniper and some ballbag betraying you to get it!!!!

does anybody know how many weapon skins there will be????

i have seen a couple so far