Halo 4: Scenery

Minuette

After watching the Short Halo 4 campaign demo, we got to see the Scenery which I really enjoyed, it brought back that old Halo 1 mysterious surroundings since this is a total new planet to explore, every part of the campaign felt like halo even when chief right hooked that monster known as the watcher I think.

What was your favorite part of the Halo 4 demo?

the most chilling part for me was when cortona hit rampancy stage and her eyes turned white and she just screamed

She screamed this on the UNSC infinity "YOU ARE GOING TO NOT LEAVE THIS PLANET!" Do you think she trapped the unsc there, did she find something and wanted chief to find it? did she find something that will cure her rampancy? who knows......

Everything was awesome. I loved when he was walking through the woods and you could hear all the noises and see the water on the leaves. It is definitely going to be an purely epic game.

the new gameplay looks amazing, the environments are fresh, and its guna be great to try some forerunner weapons. Its a little intimidating though..... you have the covenant, the new glowing orange enemies, possibly cortana, and im almost positive that the voice at the end of video is the didact. legendary will be a challenge