Halo combat evolved Mulitplayer update

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think 343 industries should do a update fo Halo C.E.A to have it's own mutiplayer like it was 10 years ago with all maps redone

• Yes, I think 343i should do a Mulitplayer update for Halo CEA
    • Yes, but after they have fineshed Halo 4
    • Don't care
    • No

As cool as that would be, they are using the Reach Multiplayer System so they can't really downgrade it to that standard, would take too much work. I say we should all just let 343 work on Halo 4 so we can have a better game and not worry about what has already came out.

• Like 4

Changing the multiplayer at this point is pointless. They have already got a solid multiplayer implemented. Why would they change it when they are in the midst of creating a new Halo trilogy??? They've already got enough on their hands without us constantly harping at them for something as stupid as Halo Anniversary multiplayer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As cool as that would be, they are using the Reach Multiplayer System so they can't really downgrade it to that standard, would take too much work. I say we should all just let 343 work on Halo 4 so we can have a better game and not worry about what has already came out.

This

The multiplayer in Halo CEA was literally just bonus material. The amount of time and production it would require to revamp the multiplayer on that level would be immense.

Considering that Halo CEA doesn't even use it's own servers (it LITERALLY just uses Reach's servers), and that the multiplayer is cross-game, it would be too costly to do it. Especially considering that people wouldn't exactly flock to play a game that they played for months (if not years) on end back in the golden days. There's a reason we all moved on. Just sayin.