Halo 4 flood add-on

Weeingweezl

My idea is simple for 343 to create a flood add on pack for halo 4 which contains a flood firefight, last stand where you play as master cheif and fight to the death simular to the lone wolf levals with the flood, a flood map pack full of flood infected maps e.g remananants of a forerunner installation covered in flood grime and possibly a back story about where the flood come from and what they are if we can get enough people to support this then it would make a great add on to halo reach or 4 and it should be sold for £10-£20 thanks guys.

• Like 1

Well, honestly, I don't know, Bulletstorm. I'm just sort of mad. More or less at bungie. I know their contract expired and all but I just wish they could've renewed it or something. So it's nice to take my anger out on 343. I just want Bungie making Halo (even though it's a 343 forum).

william, give 343 a chance before you condemn them to an eternity in hell ;)

And on topic: Firefight vs nothing but Flood would be lame. Nothing more. And Firefight won't be in Reach anyways. And there's no chance i'm ever paying that much for Flood. Or for Firefight, for that matter.

The flood are not making a return whatsoever, as stated in previous news.

Frankie said that you will not fight the flood. they still could be a major role in the story but you just will not fight them as you do in the other halos

• 1 month later...

Hi i hate the flood everthing about them but have at least have some infected maps if no one likes the flood im tired of shiny maps i prefer grime to fight in, i jst completed halo 3 hate the flood after "cortana", i have brushed up on halo 4 so no need to tell me about the flood ino there not coming bak i wouldnt want them to this was just an idea, if anyone does like the idea then i cool map would be a destroyed, flood infected installation anyway look 4ward 2 spartan ops and seeing what 343 will do with halo as long as they dont turn it into a far futreistic cod bleh :)