Hello Everyone.

Trevor

Hello everybody my name is Trevor or as some people call me "Trevonator" (still thinking of if that should be my username for the forums). I am a very experienced Halo Player and have learned a lot over my past 7 years playing with Bungie or as now, 343 Industries. My main goal on this forum is to help people out, become Trusted, and possibly a Moderator or any staff rank so I can give my information clear to players, aswell as help the community out. I have a long way to go but i'm willing to help anybody in any way. I love talking about Halo 4 and new features about things. I love all the questions I get and I love to answer them. You're going to be the reason I stay on here! I am also looking for a Team to join, not a Clan or a Union, just a team, 5-7 players for Halo 4. Again please ask questions I really need support! I also hope I could have a good stay here. As my last website I was on was Bungie.net, which I am migrating over to here! Thank you all for reading this, Trev

• Like 2