Hayabusa Armour vote

Enlargingparrin

77 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Hayabusa Armour in Halo 4

• Yes, I would like to have Hayabusa in Halo 4
    • No, I would not like to have Hayabusa in Halo 4
    • I would like to see a new make of the Hayabusa armour in Halo 4
    • Don't Care

I don't want the Hayabusa armor to return. I think the reason why it was in Halo 3 in the first place must've had something to do with the Ninja Gaiden games and the main protagonist there, Ryu Hayabusa. In Halo 4, the context just wouldn't be there anymore. So i don't want to see it again, even though i have to admit that it looked pretty cool.

No, it was so overused it was ridiculous. Plus 343i would have to talk to Tecmo (the developers of Ninja Gaiden) in order to bring the armor back. Which I don't see happening.

Oh thats right! I completely frogot that they used it from one game. They can make a new Hayabusa variant, maybe one that wouldn't become way to popular.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I don't want the Hayabusa armor to return. I think the reason why it was in Halo 3 in the first place must've had something to do with the Ninja Gaiden games and the main protagonist there, Ryu Hayabusa. In Halo 4, the context just wouldn't be there anymore. So i don't want to see it again, even though i have to admit that it looked pretty cool.

That's exactly what it's named after. Maybe since Dead or Alive 4 had a Halo Spartan in it, Bungie would do the same for their game and put Ryu Hayabusa in their game as best as they could fit him in there.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Make it so you have to unlock every achievement and you get hayabusa that say every noob and his brother won't have it.

That way*

I personally wish a lot of the older helmets would come back honestly Ranger looks like a bionicle and I'm all for new helmets as long as they make them look cool. The biggest issue I have is the fact that they ruined infection again but made the forge system better. What's the point of making a good forge system if you can't make infection game types like cops n robbers.