Appreciation Thread

Instead of making one thread for one person, I decided to make a thread for ALL the members. Just wright about someone you have appreciated as of late and state why and what they did for you that makes your life better in some way. For instance, I appreciate One for my FB award. Now you guys try.

• Like 4

I appreciate everything everyone has done for me on here. The mods and the almighty admin Twam for making me Staff, the mods giving me awards, everyone being there for me, sharing ideas always fun and i can't say as of late..i have to say as of all time. In my years of being on the net, i haven't found a community better than this. Yes it has it's flaws, but it isn't anything to worry about. I like this site and always will be here for this site when i can. Even if i get demoted/promoted doesn't matter, i will do my best. We are all here for one purpose. Fun. :)

• Like 2

I appreciate everyone on this site, old members and new whether I've met them or not because they're what makes this site great. Except for the trolls and kids who act up I like anyone and everyone on the site. Thank you mods, thank you Twam, thank you staff, thank you friends and other members.

And I appreciate this thread, this is a good one.

• Like 2

I appreciate theorix and Total May3m for making signatures for everyone one around the forums :)

Thank you. Don't forget about Egyptian as well. He started the whole "Signature shop" idea way back. :)

I appreciate everyone here, TWAM our fearless leader. Jester, Vitamin, One, Fire, and all the hard working Moderators. Our awesome News Group, Art, and Communications Group.

They all work hard to make sure you guys are happy, and have all the news and updates for your hearts desires. I speak not as staff... but as an honest member. This forum is truly great. But without everyone here it would not be complete. Each and every member, Green, Purple, or Silver have had an impact on this forum.

I also appreciate Absolute Dog for all that he has done. He was a huge part of this community and his presence is still felt around the forum.

So honestly... I appreciate each and every one of you. THANKS!!

• Like 1