Halo 4 Legendary Edition?

343industriesUK

I'm almost positive that they will have some sort of alternative edition. Most likely a "Legendary Edition". If I remember correctly, they announced the legendary edition for Halo Reach a few months before the game came out. So, if there is actually going to be one, it should be announced sometime after or during August/September.

Hope that helps!

I hope it's something useful like a controller or a wearable MC helmet or something like that. I bought H3 legendary edition with the money I got on christmas 2007 and I never used the MC helmet replica. I ended up selling it. At the end of the day, I was upset because I eventually realized I could've saved enough for 2 copies of the standard H3, which was all I wanted.

I always buy the Limited or Legendary, which ever is the highest. Personally I could care less what's in the package, because I am such a Halo Fanboy, I'll buy it anyway!

I do have to say though the Reach Edition with the statues & journal was awesome, especially the journal it answered a lot of questions. Like I had no clue that Miranda Keys was actually Miranda Halsey! I had no idea that Dr. Halsey & Keys hooked up while he was assigned to her. Then to find out that Cortana chose her own avatar & is actually a cross between Dr. Halsey & Miranda. Really cool.

I was so freaking relieved to hear that Halo 4 is the start of new trilogy! I was actually depressed after ODST, because I didn't think we would see any more Halo releases, glad I was wrong!

• Like 1