Can any body help me ???

Travion15

I dont know why my xbox live profile Travion15 gets no Cr/points on halo reach when im not online , then when im online I dont get much points when I do alot of work on

forge,

firefight,

custom game

or campain,

Well you don't get many points period playing custom games, only way you get a lot of cR is from matchmaking online.

Try playing some firefight online, and some slayer or something.

You only get about 20-250 cR from custom games, depending on how long the game is.

Playing online you get way more points, but stay out of custom games if your going for cR.

Also wrong forum brother, this isn't related to halo 4. Try posting this in Halo Reach or something related.

• Like 1

That has happened to me a lot. Not very much in Firefight, only like +60 cR. Then, in campaign I get like +172 cR after I do a whole mission. Its always been like that for me. So, mainly you will just have to build your commendation high and it should help you get a bit more cR.

I hope you do know that 180 cr isn't much at ALL.

I get about 1400 cR average from playing a slayer match online.

Agreed forge is only good if u are a house with no internet lol and have a lot of time

This is done deliberately in Reach.

It's a method of preventing people from credit boosting or getting to really high ranks without any real effort. if you have an XBL-enabled profile, you will gain a huge amount of credits from Matchmaking, regardless of whether you're playing in Competitive, Firefight, or Campaign.

This is also the reason why someone who doesn't have an XBL-enabled profile will lose a lot of credits and ranks if they do sign up for it. Basically, it's to stop you just going into Forge and leaving your console on overnight to get 200,000 credits without actually doing anything. Or going into Custom Games and shooting at three guests who don't have anyone controlling them.

I agree that it's a bit of a shame for those who aren't into playing Matchmaking, for whatever reason, but sadly that's the way it is and can't be changed.