'Ello all!

Kharanjul Kai

Wow been on this site for a month and never noticed this part of the forums. Anyways, Hi I'm Majoraspirit yes Majora from The Legend of Zelda, and my profile picture is Simba and I like pumpkin pie!

Not much I can say about m'self other than Halo things on how I've been in Elite clans over Reach more clans and all and current leader of my clan, The Long Patrol. Although now it's not really a clan anymore since my second in command is having some problems in real life and I'm helping him for The Long Patrol in New Zealand over Xbox LIVE to help defend his house from some gang of kids. First it was going well, had everything planned out from gathering rocks and sticks keeping supplies on hand to the bad where his brother was captured by the gang and unfourtunatly punched in the face repeatedly by each one of the gang members. I told my second in command what to do, he did it got his brother back. Happy ending! And day after day of guerilla attacks on each other. The gang would slingshot his windows, he'd go and spray paint their house at night. After those few days the gang just dissapered. Even to this day I'm not sure what happened. Anyways, a few days have gone by still talkin' to my second in command until one day he didn't show up online anymore. And 11 days later still no signs of life over Xbox. So now I'm a bit worried about him and all.

Wow that was a horrible novel I just wrote on a jolly old Introduction. Aha my bad.

Wow been on this site for a month and never noticed this part of the forums. Anyways, Hi I'm Majoraspirit yes Majora from The Legend of Zelda, and my profile picture is Simba and I like pumpkin pie!

Not much I can say about m'self other than Halo things on how I've been in Elite clans over Reach more clans and all and current leader of my clan, The Long Patrol. Although now it's not really a clan anymore since my second in command is having some problems in real life and I'm helping him for The Long Patrol in New Zealand over Xbox LIVE to help defend his house from some gang of kids. First it was going well, had everything planned out from gathering rocks and sticks keeping supplies on hand to the bad where his brother was captured by the gang and unfourtunatly punched in the face repeatedly by each one of the gang members. I told my second in command what to do, he did it got his brother back. Happy ending! And day after day of guerilla attacks on each other. The gang would slingshot his windows, he'd go and spray paint their house at night. After those few days the gang just dissapered. Even to this day I'm not sure what happened. Anyways, a few days have gone by still talkin' to my second in command until one day he didn't show up online anymore. And 11 days later still no signs of life over Xbox. So now I'm a bit worried about him and all.

Wow that was a horrible novel I just wrote on a jolly old Introduction. Aha my bad.

That wasn't a novel, that was my morning routine. Welcome to the forums.

Lol I agree with Viva. If you want to see novels you should see my post. Interesting introduction btw! Welcome to the forums.=D

yeh what she said!

anyways welcome bro, and good luck on the whole "gang related" stuff

• 3 weeks later...