Reach Server Bans: Temp. Credit Ban...

Cpt. KaNucklez

Hello fellow halo players. This is another shout out to all those comp. geeks and freaks who can answer my odd question. I was playing a game of team snipers on Reach, and got a message from 343i that my account had been temperarily banned from earning credits. The thing is, is that i have honestly done nothing illegal or made modifications to anything. My question is why did this happen, what can i do to fix it, and how can i prevent this from happening again?

P.S. (also, is it possible my xbox/account could have been hacked??)

Hello fellow halo players. This is another shout out to all those comp. geeks and freaks who can answer my odd question. I was playing a game of team snipers on Reach, and got a message from 343i that my account had been temperarily banned from earning credits. The thing is, is that i have honestly done nothing illegal or made modifications to anything. My question is why did this happen, what can i do to fix it, and how can i prevent this from happening again?

P.S. (also, is it possible my xbox/account could have been hacked??)

It tells you that when you hit the credit cap. Don't worry, it's only for a day. :D

If your ban is ongoing, then it's not a credit ban. you can get a ban for credit farming ( when you disconnect just after getting a weekly achievement) or several formal complaints have been filed against you. Also you may have mis-behaved in a game that contained microsoft or Bungie employees. They do have the power to ban people.

If your ban is ongoing, then it's not a credit ban. you can get a ban for credit farming ( when you disconnect just after getting a weekly achievement) or several formal complaints have been filed against you. Also you may have mis-behaved in a game that contained microsoft or Bungie employees. They do have the power to ban people.

The credit cap is 200,000 Credits a day you can earn.. and No u can't get banned for credit farming cuz ive been doing it every day for a month >_> and have gotten 175,000 credits a day i have not gotten any ramification yet because i am working on commendations 343i cant ban you for that .. lol