Hello everyone.

John 117

Hello.

My name on this site is John 117.My gamertag is sunmatts.I joined a few days ago, however I could get no more than 15 minutes at it.

Not only am I new to this forum, but this is the first forum I have ever seen or joined.

I have been playing halo for the past 3 years. It has influenced me a lot. I have finished halo 3,reach and CEA campaign on legendary and mythic.

I am new to moderators, posts and such.I hope someone explains all of this sites dynamic's.

I have observed that many take this site very seriously. I hope I can live up o whatever expectation one may have for me.

Thank you.

Welcome John! It's a pleasure, and you've definitely come to the right place on the internet if this is your first forum!

Here's a few links to help you out

Message to new members: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/5807-message-to-all-new-members/

Site Rules: http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Hope to see you around, and enjoy your time here!

• Like 1

welcome to the site, hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions just ask. youu'll find the rules in the links fzdw11 provided, and a summary of them in Kurt S-051's post. follow them and you'll be fine and remember the golden rule HAVE FUN!!! :)

Hello.

My name on this site is John 117.My gamertag is sunmatts.I joined a few days ago, however I could get no more than 15 minutes at it.

Not only am I new to this forum, but this is the first forum I have ever seen or joined.

I have been playing halo for the past 3 years. It has influenced me a lot. I have finished halo 3,reach and CEA campaign on legendary and mythic.

I am new to moderators, posts and such.I hope someone explains all of this sites dynamic's.

I have observed that many take this site very seriously. I hope I can live up o whatever expectation one may have for me.

Thank you.

Your looking at an original Halo: CE guy (as well as CE PC), so its always nice to see fresh faces to the Halo world. Welcome to the forums, if you get any questions, be sure to ask... just not about a tornado gun. ^_^.