Ask The Director.

The Director

what does the medical term Stat mean?

who was the largest distiller of whiskey in the U.S. in the Late 1700s?

It means "immediately" and it's based on the latin word Statim.

Mount Vernon distillery, owned by none other than George Washington. :D

What is this? post-17805-0-51309100-1338404732.png

That is an application error message. :D If I'm correct, that particular one is for Internet Explorer. Chrome doesn't have those messages. :D

Do you think my signature is adorable?

I don't really use the word "adorable", but it's cute. Definitely cute. :D

Which Halo 4 limited edition armor do you like better for Halo 4?

My preference is on the Forerunner Raptor skin from Best Buy. I wish there was a way to get them all though. It's kind of ****ty for 343i to give so many different places different armor. Hopefully there will be a DLC or some-such later on that will include them all.

How do i become a director?

First, you have to be born from the egg of a Roc in the Rocky Mountains. Then, you have to undergo several grueling years of training. Then you have to have a duel to the death with your best friend and survive. Then you have to save the world at least 7 different times. Then you have to beat all of the Halo games on Legendary and have 100% achievements on all of the Elder Scrolls games that it's possible to have achievements on. Then you have to beat the mirror in a staring contest. Finally, you have to become an egocentric maniac. :D

Or you can just go to school and learn how to direct films, but that's a different kind of director.

Should they make another avengers movie?

Yes. The first one is pretty decent, so why not? :D

Big Mac or Whopper?

Whopper. It's more meat for your money. :D

Yes, but what error exactly? What went wrong?

The application crashed, presumably because the program operating it couldn't handle it (ie, you poor poor browser). Either that or the data of the application was corrupted.

What is the difference between a raven and a writing desk?

Couple of answers. Because the notes for which they are noted are not noted for being musical notes. Because Poe wrote on both. And the answer given by the creator of the riddle, because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is nevar put with the wrong end in front!

What does this mean?

post-17805-0-66075900-1338496798_thumb.png

That you have no permission to view the shouts. This is because you have been banned.

1. The application crashed, presumably because the program operating it couldn't handle it (ie, you poor poor browser). Either that or the data of the application was corrupted.

2. That you have no permission to view the shouts. This is because you have been banned.

1. Oh, ok.

2. But I'm not banned. It only happens once in a while, and it goes away after I refresh.

1. Oh, ok.

2. But I'm not banned. It only happens once in a while, and it goes away after I refresh.

It's probably due to a firewall or pop-up blocker acting on overdrive then. :D

Two questions: Do you hold a grudge over the fact that I could not give you the 20$ that one day for MSP :P? Also, how did you come across this awesome forum? I came looking for help on contacting 343i :D

Lol no I don't. I actually tried to find you to tell you it was no longer necessary because I had remembered an old debt. I just kept forgetting. xD

And I found this site when I first tried to see what 343i was, back before it was widely publicly known.

• Like 1

If one tweets 6 times a minute, and spend half of their day tweeting, how many tweets do they send in a year?

1577846.29968 times a year. In other words, 1,577,846 times in a normal year, 1582166 in a leap year. :D

Is this a question?

Also, what is the life cycle of a Wolf?

Yes. Hence the question format and question punctuation.

Born, eat, poop, grow, eat, poop, grow, hunt, eat, poo, mate, possibly become pack leader, possible migration or territory expansion, hunt, eat, poo, die of old age.

If you are asking about the life span, in the wild they rarely live more then 10 years, in captivity they can live up to 20 years.

• Like 1