New Legendary Members Group

Spectral Jester

We kinda already do have a hall of fame, MoM. Legendary members I guess is kinda like a rank or title pased down to members who are truley great to this forum and could never be replaced or duplicated in any way. Basically a member who makes or breaks this little home of ours. Ad yes, AD will not likely be returning. And yes I know...I'm still upset and not over it yet myself. :cry:

I like this idea a lot. I never liked the concept of the ranking system we have now, it basically says "quantity over quality". A lot of members post 1-word posts just to gain comment counts, the comments aren't even contributing to the topic, nor has it wit.

I try and make my posts 2 or more sentences and my topics like 3 or 4 sentences, I take my time making them

• 3 weeks later...

Total respect for Absolute Dog, I hope he comes back to post once again. My goal on this forum is to become a Community Moderator, so my goal will be long ahead, as Twilight Sparkles is too.

An excellent idea and I am glad it has finally been set into motion. Those two deserve this title as they have done so much for this fantastic forum, well done guys. We truly do have some geniuses at work here.

why arent I a legendary member.

The legendary group is for people who changed this forums in more ways than one, they put their heart, mind and soul into these forums, without them the forums wouldnt be the same place. Its their dedication and personality that got them this extreme rank. Hardly anyone else i assume will achieve this rank.

The legendary group is for people who changed this forums in more ways than one, they put their heart, mind and soul into these forums, without them the forums wouldnt be the same place. Its their dedication and personality that got them this extreme rank. Hardly anyone else i assume will achieve this rank.

i like to think that I put my heart, mind and soul into these forums....

i like to think that I put my heart, mind and soul into these forums....

Its others who see if u put those things into the forums.

Also from my knowledge, they didnt ask for this rank, they were given it.