Programmers unite!!!

Fire

Java,Lua,C#,C++,F#! It doesnt matter! Come experienced professionals!, come interested newcomers!. This is where we will help each other, and come up with a project to help the site!. We can help Twam with something BIG that will change the site in the best possible way. I have few ideas, but i was thinking of... i dunno... Post ideas below!!!

Hmm since we didn't actually make the chat, and it is entirely likely that we don't have the rights to modify it, we would have to completely rewrite the shoutbox... THATS IT! That's what we should do!!!

• Like 1

I say have a changeable color for typing in the shoutbox, without having to click it over and over. You want to have red colored typing without having to change it from default to red? That is what suggest. I hate having to choose it manually.

Been wanting this for a while.

I am going to school to learn to be a programmer.. so I am not yet there.. :(

I've been planning out a way to have an Ipod/Ipad/Iphone/Android app that allows registered users of the site to have a "Shoutbox" only wa y of keeping in touch. basically the app is just a shoutbox connector so you dont have to load the site in explorer or safari, or whatever. I'll keep you guys updated if I decide to take this idea further.

I say have a changeable color for typing in the shoutbox, without having to click it over and over. You want to have red colored typing without having to change it from default to red? That is what suggest. I hate having to choose it manually.

In my opinion, I really don't think this is a good idea. The chat box would look like a bag of rainbow skittles. Enabling this would encourage everyone to start using different colors. Too many colors make it more confusing and harder to read, especially considering the pre-existing colors on different member ranks.