No beta?

n00b3r00

Frank O' Connor already pretty much confirmed that there would be no beta There being no beta for Halo 4 is quite old news. If you would like to watch and listen to the interview in which he answers the Halo 4 Beta question (among others), a link to it is below.

"...We're definitely testing the game at scale.", "Our focus is on shipping this game and polishing it, and polishing it, and polishing it.", "A beta would obviously be a huge interruption to that process."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXgPSfQY44c

im glad there was a beta for Reach...the first guy i encountered went into AL, and that made it a no buy for me.

by the looks of things, this game seems to be nothing like Reach.

Honestly... I agree with the whole armor lock thing. Even though it can help, it can really be annoying. Most often, I don't survive in armor lock. I die right after i get out. It is great for some things, but I don't see why people use it.

Honestly... I agree with the whole armor lock thing. Even though it can help, it can really be annoying. Most often, I don't survive in armor lock. I die right after i get out. It is great for some things, but I don't see why people use it.

Because most people think it helps them. When I see somebody go into armor lock, I tend to back up and call a teammate to me and we have fun waiting for him to come out.

I like the idea behind armor lock, I do, but it wasn't implemented well at all.