Jump to content
Dc

Hello Everyone :D

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone. I recently joined this forum for games like Halo. I'm the owner of a small as hell clan named TDK (which I won't link in this post just in case its banned), but I usually play Halo Master Chief Collection. Whenever I get an OG Xbox I'll play Halo 2 on Insignia or XLink Kai. There isn't much for me to say for this so thanks for reading and this place should be fun lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Halo6 Follower said:

Welcome to the site, Dc! :D Halo 2 is a lot of fun

Agreed lmao. I have a copy that I got today, but I've pretty much played the Classic Halo 2 on Halo MCC before then lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Halo6 Follower said:

Ayy good stuff, good stuff. I hope the new copy serves you well

Thx lmao. Probably should do good. I'll have to get an OG Xbox soon.

1 minute ago, Halo6 Follower said:

SWAT in Halo 2 MCC is awesome lol, I used to play that all the time 

Lol its pretty fun but chaotic I have to admit. I usually play 4v4s tho I might consider playing 8v8s

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chaotic is definitely a good word for it lmao. 4v4s sound a lot more relaxed? Manageable? You know what I mean haha. 

8v8 is a lot of fun too. Hard to go wrong there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Halo6 Follower said:

Chaotic is definitely a good word for it lmao. 4v4s sound a lot more relaxed? Manageable? You know what I mean haha. 

8v8 is a lot of fun too. Hard to go wrong there

Yea 4v4s are a bit more relaxed and not chaotic tho 8v8 seems fun too. I'm just trying to get the clan system unlocked from 50 multiplayer games as I recently got Xbox Live as some guy just gave me like 30 days on YouTube lol. Huge W for me ig. Until that runs out, I'm playing Halo a ton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow! That was nice of them! And yeah I don't blame you, time to smash out some Halo while you can 😍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Halo6 Follower said:

Oh wow! That was nice of them! And yeah I don't blame you, time to smash out some Halo while you can 😍

Yea lmao. Pretty much only game other than MW2/MW3 I have on Xbox One so I might as well grind the hell out of Halo. Especially since other games like PSU and PSO weirdly aren't compatible on Xbox One lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeahhhh, hopefully one day we can get a more streamlined online service for console games. Oh well. Good stuff though. 

I think they just realised another MW2 right? Or did I imagine it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Halo6 Follower said:

Yeahhhh, hopefully one day we can get a more streamlined online service for console games. Oh well. Good stuff though. 

I think they just realised another MW2 right? Or did I imagine it? 

Yea. Xbox One does compatibility almost perfect, but they messed up with the fact that only certain games actually work. Otherwise it would be perfect as most games could run lol. PSO I've played the GCN version via Dolphin which was fun, and PSU I heard was good too.

Yea they just remade MW2. Granted with how Call of Duty has been in the last few years, its probably not good so MW2/MW3 time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah damn :(. Good on them for trying at least? Lol 

I haven't heard of Dolphin admittedly, but that sound damn cool 

Oh a remake? Interesting. Hopefully it can deliver. I have been hearing good things about it, but yeah, nothing can really compare to the original's release haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Halo6 Follower said:

Ah damn :(. Good on them for trying at least? Lol 

I haven't heard of Dolphin admittedly, but that sound damn cool 

Oh a remake? Interesting. Hopefully it can deliver. I have been hearing good things about it, but yeah, nothing can really compare to the original's release haha

Yea ig. Wish they wouldn't have done it like that or at least could get more games like PSO/PSU on there but its better than some consoles (cough cough nintendo switch with no direct compatibility unless you wanna do NSO which is BS since it isnt a matter of games being scarce at this point unless its NES games cough cough)

Dolphin is basically a Wii/GCN emulator. It was pretty fun though. No regular online bc emulator, but still was pretty fun playing in single player.

I've heard it was somewhat good, but at this point devs just gonna need like 5-6 years to actually make a good game with reasonable amounts of content. I'm not sure if constantly releasing has killed them or what, but on the other hand the series got actually good games surprisingly often even long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah agreed, PSO/U seems to have won that one. At least they're not at Nintendo's level though, by the sounds of it it. Yikes. 

Oh sweet!! I remember playing the fencing game on WII Sports when it released haha. That was a lot of fun. Good stuff. 

Yeah :\\\ Not really sure what they're thinking to be honest. They've kinda gone for a market saturation technique lol. A 5-6 year break as you said would be welcome. Although I must admit it wouldn't impact me too much, I haven't played a CoD game in years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Halo6 Follower said:

Yeah agreed, PSO/U seems to have won that one. At least they're not at Nintendo's level though, by the sounds of it it. Yikes. 

Oh sweet!! I remember playing the fencing game on WII Sports when it released haha. That was a lot of fun. Good stuff. 

Yeah :\\\ Not really sure what they're thinking to be honest. They've kinda gone for a market saturation technique lol. A 5-6 year break as you said would be welcome. Although I must admit it wouldn't impact me too much, I haven't played a CoD game in years. 

Yea. Nintendo basically just forcing you to use the online service instead of buying them. Cheaper technically, but if servers go down one day even having it downloaded won't save you (despite being able to play offline)

Wii Sports is pretty fun.

Yea at this point its probably important for that lol. Or to take 5-6 years to make it so they can make an actually good game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, yeahhhh, pros and cons to that approach I guess. I hope it's stable lol? 

Ayyyy, good taste! Yeah it and Mario Kart kicked ass lol. 

Lol yeah, agreed. We'll have to wait and see what their next move is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Halo6 Follower said:

Ugh, yeahhhh, pros and cons to that approach I guess. I hope it's stable lol? 

Ayyyy, good taste! Yeah it and Mario Kart kicked ass lol. 

Lol yeah, agreed. We'll have to wait and see what their next move is 

Yea ig. It works well, but its annoying.

Mario Kart Wii was and still is amazing. I'm also grinding VR/BR on that tbh (gotta get to 9999VR/BR)

Probably never gonna be good until the games are dead which will take forever because there's not many other options that are as big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Dc said:

Yea ig. It works well, but its annoying.

Mario Kart Wii was and still is amazing. I'm also grinding VR/BR on that tbh (gotta get to 9999VR/BR)

Probably never gonna be good until the games are dead which will take forever because there's not many other options that are as big.

 

Glad it works well at least, but yeah, I can see that being annoying.

 

Oh wow! Excellent to hear, best of luck with the grind! Yeah, absolutely phenomenal game. 

 

Yeah :\\\ Ah well. I have to save up for a new PC anyway lol, so glad to hear I'm not missing out on too much in the 'new game' department 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Halo6 Follower said:

 

Glad it works well at least, but yeah, I can see that being annoying.

 

Oh wow! Excellent to hear, best of luck with the grind! Yeah, absolutely phenomenal game. 

 

Yeah :\\\ Ah well. I have to save up for a new PC anyway lol, so glad to hear I'm not missing out on too much in the 'new game' department 

Yea it is gonna be annoying in like 8 years. And they brought N64 with like PKMN Stadium or some other actually good games I think so F.

Thx lol. Highest VR i got so far was like 5.8k and BR I managed to get to like 5.3k

Probably a better use of that money or if u don't have an OG Xbox, just get that and then mod it like ill do. Afterwards, Halo 2 with Insignia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dc said:

Yea it is gonna be annoying in like 8 years. And they brought N64 with like PKMN Stadium or some other actually good games I think so F.

Thx lol. Highest VR i got so far was like 5.8k and BR I managed to get to like 5.3k

Probably a better use of that money or if u don't have an OG Xbox, just get that and then mod it like ill do. Afterwards, Halo 2 with Insignia

Oh man the N64! Now those were the days haha. Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64, coupled with fresh doughnuts from Coles or Woolies. Perfect. 

Oh very solid indeed! 

Yeah the OG Xbox is definitely on my radar at some point. Just need to be responsible and not spend all of the money on non-Adulting things. Blegh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Halo6 Follower said:

Oh man the N64! Now those were the days haha. Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64, coupled with fresh doughnuts from Coles or Woolies. Perfect. 

Oh very solid indeed! 

Yeah the OG Xbox is definitely on my radar at some point. Just need to be responsible and not spend all of the money on non-Adulting things. Blegh

Mario Kart 64 was pretty fun. I have a few legit cartridges (SM64, Ocarina of Time, PKMN Stadium 2, and Pokemon Snap). If I had to take a guess as to why the PKMN Stadium 2 cartridge is half-gold and half-grey, its to represent Pokemon Gold and Silver colors.

Ye.

Thats pretty much next on the radar. Tip: If you don't have enough money, just buy more money

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...