think before posting

Sir Skipper

before I tell you about the thinking, I will admit im part of the cause, THINK BEFORE POSTING.

Make sure you have gameinformer, or a vidoc (from 343) backing up what you say. I posted some things just by what other people say, and it wasnt something i should have done, and for the people who that bugs, im sorry!

I say from now on wait till you get a gameinformer or a 343 vidoc! Please stop this madness! I love posting stuff and if you have a idea make sure everyone knows its a idea!

This was made to make the forums more worth looking into!

No offense to anyone whos done this, like I said ive done it.

• 4 weeks later...

Its one of the main things i hate here, a new member joins the site and starts to complain about everything, and orders 343i to change stuff or add/take stuff to/from it. Its alright to voice an opinion but rudely coming into a forum and start bossing people around isnt acceptable.

Good read, definitely worth showing new members. How many threads do we now have on ranks? On armor abilities? On sprinting? Or any other aspect of Halo 4 that's under scrutiny? They just keep popping up, and it's quite frustrating to sort through them, reading the same thing over and over, etc.

Its one of the main things i hate here, a new member joins the site and starts to complain about everything, and orders 343i to change stuff or add/take stuff to/from it. Its alright to voice an opinion but rudely coming into a forum and start bossing people around isnt acceptable.

I suggest that a new member must post 10 times before they may create a topic.

• Like 1

I suggest that a new member must post 10 times before they may create a topic.

Speaking as someone whos rather anti-authoritarian with things like that...thats actually a pretty good idea. Just make it as soon as they stop being a Grunt Minor, take them to a big page which says basically what this thread says, then another page which says you now have the ability to post threads, and bingo.

Also, with regards to the OP, this advice is good for anyone saying anything in life. Make sure you have the facts on your side. Unless you know the person your arguing with is a dumbass. Then, you can likely pass off all sorts of assumptions as clear cut facts and they won't catch you on them...talking from experience here!