Halo 4 PC release?

SublimedLeek0

As a PC gamer and a lover of Halo, I hate the fact that none of the developers in control of Halo have even considered the release of any of the Halo games for PC. Halo reach and Halo 3 would be excellent on PC as forge would be so easy with mouse and keyboard and the graphic and modding options would be limitless. If Halo 3 and Reach won't ever be released for PC, at least give PC Halo fans Halo 4, to make up for the lack of Halo pc releases. We need Halo for PC, i would hate to see another Halo game being hogged by console gamers.

I wish they would do it for PC because of modding and mouse and keyboard would make it so much easier to play. I would also love it if they were able to allow PC and Xbox players to play against each other.

Trying to allow PC and XBox players to play against one another is a simple reason why it has never happened. The PC gamer will always win in a game vs. an XBox. You have more control, better accuracy, lots of things that won't make it fair. If I'm not mistaken, Bungie tested this theory on a previous game.

Now, as for the game being released on PC, I think it would appease a lot of PC gamers, but will it hurt their sales on the XBox? If you have both, would you go for the PC version or the XBox version?

Trying to allow PC and XBox players to play against one another is a simple reason why it has never happened. The PC gamer will always win in a game vs. an XBox. You have more control, better accuracy, lots of things that won't make it fair. If I'm not mistaken, Bungie tested this theory on a previous game.

Now, as for the game being released on PC, I think it would appease a lot of PC gamers, but will it hurt their sales on the XBox? If you have both, would you go for the PC version or the XBox version?

But overall it would bring more sales to 343 and Microsoft if they offer it on different Genres, especially PC.

Halo 4 for pc is a good idea because 1. it'll not specifically bring more sales to the xbox but more sales in general... 2. because the halo games were originally created for pc but then bungie/microsoft decided to make it a console-specific game... :( 3. the economy is very bad right now and not a lot of people have the money to go out and buy a new console for 200-300 dollars PLUS another 60 bucks for the game when they have a computer (more than likely) sitting at home waiting for another halo game and only spending 60 bucks... halo 4 being a new trilogy, a lot of people are psyched for the game so releasing it on the computer would probably double if not triple sales of only a console sale...

Point stated, carry on! 8)