People who aren't disappointed...

King of Winter

Yeah I love that they are ignoring the fact that halo 4 should be a sequel to halo 3 and not halo reach, by including AA's and the DMR (not mentioned in halo:CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 or ODST)

I also love that you'll be able to earn better AA's, weapons and mods, so If I play all day I'll be better than other people that have lives. Just like Call of Duty.

I also love that, with the inclusion of weapon drop pods if I'm losing I'll just be able to pick up a power weapon from a drop pod and gain map control, because I earned it.

I feel they are doing a great job of making halo 4 a balanced game.

I agree with you..

At least now people are coming to their senses and realising that halo 4 is going to be great, but there are stubborn people who cant adapt to change.

Is that sarcasm? Saying Halo 4 is going to be "great" is like saying it automatically sucks. You have no reason to think that is a certainty.

I'm not disappointed by what I've heard and read. That being said, I don't really have enough information to give an honest opinion on what has been released so far. There isn't enough footage or information to properly judge anything from Halo 4. I'm going to stay neutral and hold off on forming any final thoughts until I've played through both the campaign and multiplayer of the final product.

• Like 5