What preorder bonus do you want?

Ccup-mann

A masterchief helmet!

it already exist one the legendary edition of halo 3 you get master chief helmet (but ok its a mark IV)

i would like some in game thing maybe armor or as other mention weapon skin but i would like that only the heroic/legendary edition will have it not so you who don't bought it can get it later bu spending 500MP and get it then the whole point will be lost by bought legendary edition

and for some IRL stuff i would like a forerunner thing maybe a weapon, armor(helmet) or a statue of master chief and cortana

Well, Lots of people are against weapon skins. ( i happen to enjoy them, and (omg itz codz) no it is not, lots of games have weapon skins and they are cool. I wouldn't mind having a different color weapon in game. Plus it is plausible that camos/skins would exist in the future for weaponry, look at todays firearms, they have camos/skins. So i think it would be Cool. Honestly,i wouldn't mind a armor piece, DVD, Or a replica of Master Chief. (what Camo/Skin would be cool is sparkly green.)

you should make a topic about this id like to see what people think of this idea.