Cortana STUPID IDIOTS WHY DID YOU CHANG HER LOOK ?

Marz

"That's, just like, your opinion, man." ~ The Dude

I never liked Cortana being so damn attractive in Halo 2 and 3. Remember in Halo 1 when she had really short hair and would call chief names (when chief found Halo and Cortana said something like "It's not a weapon you big dumb ape")I miss that!! Shes an A.I. a sidekick a helper not Chief's grilfriend, I don't need sexy eye-candy in my Halo games.

BTW whats wrong with her new look you never told us why you don't like it?

"That's, just like, your opinion, man." ~ The Dude

I never liked Cortana being so damn attractive in Halo 2 and 3. Remember in Halo 1 when she had really short hair and would call chief names (when chief found Halo and Cortana said something like "It's not a weapon you big dumb ape")I miss that!! Shes an A.I. a sidekick a helper not Chief's grilfriend, I don't need sexy eye-candy in my Halo games.

BTW whats wrong with her new look you never told us why you don't like it?

Look you can tell its not in Continuity with Halo 3 Cortana & masterchef do not look like they did in Halo 3 it does not match up you just CAN'T go and change everything as you damn well please just because its a new trilogy master chief never had armor abilities and his armor is all scratched up ever fan that had ever played halo know this you just cant make hem all new and shiny like nothing happened and cortana is a hologram she doesn't age so don't give me any bull crap about that.

BY THE WAY IM NOT A BIG DUMB APE JACKASS. :angry:

Look you can tell its not in Continuity with Halo 3 Cortana & masterchef do not look like they did in Halo 3 it does not match up you just CAN'T go and change everything as you damn well please just because its a new trilogy master chief never had armor abilities and his armor is all scratched up ever fan that had ever played halo know this you just cant make hem all new and shiny like nothing happened and cortana is a hologram she doesn't age so don't give me any bull crap about that.

BY THE WAY IM NOT A BIG DUMB APE JACKASS. :angry:

Wow, this is what aggravates me about the community. Look, no one called you a "big dumb ape". If you had played HCE and paid attention, you would know that's a line from the story. How old are you, really? Have you played anything besides H3? Cortana changed a little in every Halo game. Not to mention, she is a hologram from an AI, maybe she can look however she wants? Oh and for your information, they CAN change whatever the damn well please, they OWNE THE GAME. Grow up and see what they have to offer when the game is closer to being finished. You are throwing a fit like my 3yr old little boy over a few seconds of CGI promoting a game that is no where near complete.

I agree withe Spartan. I have posted that I would not purchase Halo 4 if it was just another extension of Reach with AA's. I just want 343 Ind. to know what I feel. In regards to the Chief there are direct quotes that his armor was just done for the video. It is not the final product. It is fair to assume the same for Cortana.

Wow, this is what aggravates me about the community. Look, no one called you a "big dumb ape". If you had played HCE and paid attention, you would know that's a line from the story. How old are you, really? Have you played anything besides H3? Cortana changed a little in every Halo game. Not to mention, she is a hologram from an AI, maybe she can look however she wants? Oh and for your information, they CAN change whatever the damn well please, they OWNE THE GAME. Grow up and see what they have to offer when the game is closer to being finished. You are throwing a fit like my 3yr old little boy over a few seconds of CGI promoting a game that is no where near complete.

a fit? Oh you got me all figured out your so smart. :clapping:

I wanna see some Body on Cortana, Its rated M to begin with, why not work it? Besides it might keep Some extra small children off of the game, you never know, parental screening might still exist somewhere. less small children screaming into their mikes is always a plus.

Of all the dumb things to do what idiot at 343 industries decided to make Cortana look like total crap ?

343 industries really bad Version of Cortana

post-8839-0-42166600-1310929754_thumb.jpg

bungies Cortana

post-8839-0-99447900-1310929992_thumb.jpg

Make her look more detailed. No more. Thats what bungie did and thats what 343i should do.

Cortana is an AI, not a person. When you see her, she is projecting herself with a hologram. A changeable hologram. In other words, she can look like whatever she wants to look like. Maybe she changed her look because she was tired of it, and she had plenty of free time to come up with something new. Honestly, I don't care what she looks like as long as she stays funny and doesn't make me want to puke.

It's an artistic license.

Btw, I hope Cortana doesnt wears clothes in halo 4.

edited quote saves me typing it in

Just saying ;)

OT id imagine this is far from the finished article, they even said the Halo CEA trailer that Master Chief is not the finished article

so chill out and relax

You like ponies and want a video game hologram to look hot?

Suspicious?

I want her to look a little more dressed up, not naked without human details. I want to be able to play the game on my 49 inches wide plasma TV without having to care about everybody else having to leave the living room.

I also find it fun to play with some of my smaller friends that like halo and it would be pretty stupid if they were told not to play a Halo game because of nudity.

A big part of the halo community is now kids that are allowed to play games where people get their eyes ripped out, but if the game has as much as a nipple(which everyone has seen before) they are not even allowed to look at the box.

So if 343 industries decided to add too much nudity they will lose many of their costumers.

Ya know, Cortana was sitting on that ship for a long time and she may have reached rampancy. So changing her look may have been her choice and also a testament to her being independant. She was stuck with the gravemind for a while and she may have found a way to prolong a coherent functionality to herself however. as was stated before changing te look may acctually increase the amount of people that are allowed to play because she was rather showy in the latest games. Also I don't care how she looks as long as it is good for epic screenshots.