Absolute Dog

April Forge Contest!

Hey i could go to your file share and take a picture of them with my phone, it's pretty good quality! I'll do it if ya want. :)

Lol I need One or AD to. Thanks though :)

My map 'Hangar 19' is to be submitted as a slayer map, although I will be modifying it in the near future to play other game types like KOTH, infection, CTF, Assault and I may even create an invasion version of it also.

I totally forgot about this and it's due tomorrow. :P Fail. I guess I won't be participating in this one.

so is this canceled sense AD is leaving us...just wondering. because i gave my map to AD.

so is this canceled sense AD is leaving us...just wondering. because i gave my map to AD.

That's what I was wondering. Maybe ask Spectral.

-message to moderators-

Could one of you tell us contestants what is happening with this contest as Absolute Dog unfortunately left us.

Thank you

-message to moderators-

Could one of you tell us contestants what is happening with this contest as Absolute Dog unfortunately left us.

Thank you

would be good to know

Today is the 28th. I would love some news from a moderator. Is this canceled, or still on? I would recommend postponing this event to a better time, most preferably when an online file share is up. Please respond.

News is coming, we have to be patient, its taking time, and lots of hard work by moderators.

I highly doubt such a big contest would be cancelled. Someone else will have to take charge i guess.

i think One is in full control of the contest at this point... i got my map/gametype submitted to One just early this morning, so it's most likely NOT cancelled... hope i helped

If its canceled that sucks... But unfortunatly, Absolute dog didnt come look at the map the day he was supposed to and One never responded when i tried to set something up. Its bs that i couldnt submit it...

The mods are working hard to keep this running, please be patient and do not get annoyed.

Thanks.

• Like 2

If anyone wants to work with me to make a forge map message me

If anyone wants to work with me to make a forge map message me

Bro the contest is over, if u want to do another map with someone, nothing to do with this, take ur post to the forge section of the forums.