April Forge Contest!

Absolute Dog

Can i say, i dont want Absolute Dog to feel im pressuring him into this but....with the slayer, there are people who dont like BTB maps and only like small team maps and vica versa, so therefore the maps wont get votes even though they might be better just because they dont like the gametype.

So what i am trying to say is .... Maybe add in or for the next contest, have two slayer categories; 4v4 and less maps, and 5v5 to BTB maps.

This is kinda annoying. BTB and normal slayer 4v4 should be in different categories. AD, can you please make the change? I don't want my map or anyone else' 4v4 and under map to be discriminated because they like BTB better. Or vise versa.

im actually mine is going to be thrashed by yours,...i was so confident in the BTB map....then i saw yours, which is sooo addicting for FFA, which i think suits your map better than team games, but headhunter team is so ossim possim

im actually mine is going to be thrashed by yours,...i was so confident in the BTB map....then i saw yours, which is sooo addicting for FFA, which i think suits your map better than team games, but headhunter team is so ossim possim

Nah, your BTB map looks really awesome. This is just what frustrates me. We have 2 completely different maps which are in the same category. Of course a 4v4 small map will look better than a BTB map because BTB has to be huge and if it is huge we have to use more money, which means less money for details and awesome looking parts. My map is small which allowed me to use a lot of money to make it look appealing. Trust me, if you compare your BTB map to another BTB map, yours is a VERY good looking map. You can remake yours if you like. You've got another 2 weeks. You shouldn't say that I have ruined your confidence in your BTB map, it was a very unfair judgement considering the rules. I hope Absolute Dog reads this. BTB and 4v4 Slayer NEEDS to be different categories.

• Like 2

Message to Absolute Dog, i tried the little mission u sent me on, and i have come back empty handed, i have found no possible way to get screenshots off the xbox to these forums. Though i do suggest we could take a picture of the screen we are on with a camera or something, that seems the only way...

Heres ur choices.

1.) Use a capture card and transfer the images that way.

2.) Use a camera and put the images that way. Though i suggest go into theater mode first so u dont have a picture with a HUD.

Just submitted my map, good luck to everyone involved!

Message to Absolute Dog, i tried the little mission u sent me on, and i have come back empty handed, i have found no possible way to get screenshots off the xbox to these forums. Though i do suggest we could take a picture of the screen we are on with a camera or something, that seems the only way...

Are screenshots really worth the trouble of doing this? I assume that the judges (whoever they may be) are going to play each individual map anyway. So in theory screenshots wouldn't be needed at all. I didn't include screenshots with my submission for the simple fact that for me it is basically impossible to get them at the present. I don't have a digital camera and I certainly don't have a capture card (low income family). Will this put me at a disadvantage?

Just submitted my map, good luck to everyone involved!

Are screenshots really worth the trouble of doing this? I assume that the judges (whoever they may be) are going to play each individual map anyway. So in theory screenshots wouldn't be needed at all. I didn't include screenshots with my submission for the simple fact that for me it is basically impossible to get them at the present. I don't have a digital camera and I certainly don't have a capture card (low income family). Will this put me at a disadvantage?

All contestants have to vote, including you. How will you vote if there are no screenshots of our maps?