halo 4 trailer

spyavatar

need help on getting on how i got this idea no fear this is how:

first i thought the meteor was the signal in the trailer. But then i figured out the metor was a shuttle from halo 2 thanks to zaguroth. So that got me to think, what if the ship he was in at the end of halo 3 is a part of the shuttle that fell down from halo 2. and if it is from the second halo ring what if that structure in the halo 4 trailer is something exposed from the destruction of one of the halo rings master chief has destroyed. ideas are helped by Zaguroth and ZB-85

Omg spy, get this through your thick head, the Frigate was there because they were examining what was through the portal, it was cut in half due to the portal closing before it was fully through the portal. In the trailer, John wakes up and comes out of a cryo tube. The golden orb in the beginning is a signal from his brain to his heart...

And sorry for being rude, or seeming rude..

• Like 2

i know im just trying to figure how and why it's there and what else inhabbits it other than covenant

The Forward Unto Dawn's been floating dead in space for 5 years now and it drifts to this planet, or supposedly finds this planet accidentally- this isn't for sure. Covenant do not inhabit the planet whatsoever.