Mebius A248 Bio

M @ G 0 0

So for awhile I had my own halo SPARTAN however I never really did take the time to explore her past, but that has changed now that I took the time write one out. I apologize in advance if anything contained in this profile is not up to par with the Halo lore, trust me, I did as much research as I could.

Now without further ado, enjoy the profile and please tell me what you think!

MebiusProfile.png

Spartan Tag: A248

Homeworld: New Jerusalem

Birth Date: October 13, 2524

Blood Type: B

-Physical Description-

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 189 lbs

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Brown

-Affiliation and Military Information-

Affiliation: UNSC Navy

Specialty: Assault, CQC, Electronic Warfare

Born in October 13, 2524, Mebius lived with her father on the colony world of New Jerusalem. Having lost her mother in childbirth, her grief stricken father decided that it would be for the best to start over on a new colony. Sometime in 2531, when the Human-Covenant war had been going on for some years. He and Mebius took a transport ship that departed New Jerusalem, however when they exited slipspace near the Procyon system, their shuttle was attacked and boarded by covenant forces, they began to slaughter any survivors from the initial assault. Her father who was mortally wounded struggled to take her daughter which she loved very dearly to the escape pods, he put her inside and sealed the door and said his last good byes to her before being decapitated by an elite's energy sword as Mebius watched in horror as the pod ejected into space.

She was eventually rescued a few days later, suffering from starvation and being traumatized by the death of her father. She was later conscripted into the SPARTAN-III program's Alpha Company with the thoughts of getting revenge on the covenant for slaughtering her father. She and the other recruits were taken to Onyx and instructed to paradrop to their designated pickup location and taken to Camp Currahee where they were trained under the instruction of SPARTAN-II Lieutenant Commander Kurt Ambrose on December 27,2531. After undergoing SPARTAN-III bio-augmentation procedures, she and the other spartans went active in November of 2536 after they “graduated”.

Her first mission was to quell the insurrection on the colony of Mamore which was successful, she also participated in the Battle of New Constantinople and Operations in the Bonanza Asteroid Belt. She was also assigned to take part in Operation PROMETHEUS, however right before the operation began Kurt and Senior Chief Petty Officer Franklin Mendez hand-picked her and other candidates that stood out from the rest and removed them from the company, assigning them to other units. They were also issued with more advanced equipment such as MJOLNIR armor to make their battlefield prowess comparable to that of the SPARTAN-IIs.

As for Mebius, she was assigned to the UNSC Navy and continued to take part in various battles against the Covenant. After the war ended in December 2552, she assisted in fighting off the remaining covenant forces until the official end of hostilities in March 2553. Sometime later she was offered along with other surviving Spartans to be integrated into the the newly initiated SPARTAN-IV program, not know anything else in life but fighting, she accepted and was last known to be deployed to take part in a classified operation in the Milky Way Galaxy.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...