I am Vyn, it is a pleasure.

Vynledis

Hello all,

Vynledis (that was a Warcraft III character of mine) is what you may refer to me as. Shorten it with "Vyn", if you find yourself having problems pronouncing the full name.

I've finally take the time to create a 343 profile, so that I may commune with fellow Halo fans, as well as venture ever further into the 343 community; in honor of our beloved developer, Bungie. I should have done this from day one of handing the rights over, but I never took any time to do so.

I've been by Bungie's side, even through this decade of wonderful Xbox gaming experiences, like I hope that some of you have as well. If you have, and if you've taken time to read the books, comics, etc, then I am sure that we shall relate well with one another. If you'd rather just talk with me on Xbox, (GT: Vyn Stormreaver) then feel free to try and take up the remaining spots on my friend's list.

I'm going to always try and have this tab pulled up on my browser, so I'll SHOULD be on whenever I have my computer on. I'd like to relate with some of you, and find people who share my interests that are not only revolving around Halo. But that does not mean that I intend on treating this like some sort of "social network", though the relativity is quite similar, in a sense.

You have my gratitude, for taking your sweet time to read these three bullets about me. I hope to see some of you on LIVE, and I shall see you in the Forums.

Hillo, im Azaxx and im your tour guide for this forums .. lol

anywhos check the following links, SO important for all members

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/5807-message-to-all-new-members/

http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

have fun, its a nice place here!