Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

Do your research, as you have been, you still have not yet seen the difference's in my message from earlier, Reclaimer.

seriously if you posing as something that is involved in the 69086 Aurora Cygnus archives or whatever would you be debating with a user about where you got your symbol lol.

That was not Aurora Cygnus. That was the Rogue Construct. Aurora Cygnus served in finding said Construct's audio file.

That was not Aurora Cygnus. That was the Rogue Construct. Aurora Cygnus served in finding said Construct's audio file.

yes thanks for pointing out the obvious we all know this, stop making out that you know inside information when all of this was posted out in the open by AC/3530_RG

Appliance = Observation and Information Storage Monitor.

Goal = Observation/Education/[CLASSIFIED]

I plan on warning those Reclaimers that my predecessor deems worthy, and observing this Rogue Construct and [iNFORMATION CLASSIFIED] if need be.

I give the steps to learning of what is to come, of what you are to face, even if I, myself, do not exactly know besides what my Makers have stored in legend and myth.

I have already proven to be much more to this equation then you can comprehend, as I have already laid out the message, and the steps. The rest is up to you until my predecessor says otherwise, or unless [iNFORMATION CLASSIFIED]

What clues? that blotch of System blah blah blah? You are no more useful then the AC who has been posting random yet uncomprehendable stuff.

Explain how this adds up. What is the story to be told..What have we gotten ourselves into. Is this apart of the halo storyline? Respond to this reclaimer please.

Sent Today, 10:16 PM

The message has already been given.

The task is yours to bear.

My Maker's failed the Mantle they were given.

So now it is up to you, Reclaimer's.

Redemption is once again at hand.

You will be tested.

You cannot fail.

>/SYSTEM|OFFLINE]

After a brief PM..he responded with this at the end. I can't begin to explain how this story in unfolding..or folding up maybe. Any hints?

Sent Today, 10:16 PM

My Maker's failed the Mantle they were given.

So now it is up to you, Reclaimer's.

If this guy was serious he would at least use proper grammar. Maker's should be Makers and Reclaimer's should be Reclaimers

Paranormal Activities Halo Edition. Or maybe 343 is communicating hints to us. I read all of Aurora's posts. It makes since. Everything he writes is written like the Halo 3 terminals. He is also like the thing that Bungie used to communicate hints about Halo 3. Hmm. Very mysterious. Aurora, reveal yourself to us!