Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

ok made a small discovery seems a bit too much of coincidence for it not to connect,

if you look this archive AC posted

http://artifact.at.ua/index/s_i_r/0-8

you will see that it says Error 404 then it says "she played and sang and said goodbye but there is still much to do"

now go here http://www.ilovebees.com/404.html

first of all you will see that it says Error 404 on the tab at the top of the page then if you read through the page theres a part that says "I was the sleeping princess. I was the girl who played with you, sang with you and said goodbye"

AI for somereason do like to quote lots of poetic things usually giving as a view of their personallity

now go here http://www.ilovebees.com/404.html

first of all you will see that it says Error 404 on the tab at the top of the page then if you read through the page theres a part that says "I was the sleeping princess. I was the girl who played with you, sang with you and said goodbye"

How did I miss that!!!! I knew it looked vaguely familiar! Now, what's more interesting, if I remember correctly (will definately check on this), Frank O' Conner also stated that Halo 4 WILL be directly related to ALL Halo cannon. He also states that "ilovebees" IS considered cannon. So it does tie in!! Great find adamj!!!!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

How did I miss that!!!! I knew it looked vaguely familiar! Now, what's more interesting, if I remember correctly (will definately check on this), Frank O' Conner also stated that Halo 4 WILL be directly related to ALL Halo cannon. He also states that "ilovebees" IS considered cannon. So it does tie in!! Great find adamj!!!!!! :thumbsup:

me and dan were on ilovebees not looking for clues just browsing and talking about halo 2 then once i seen those references it hit me, ilovebees seemed really good im sorry that i never got involved with it same with IRIS

He left binary code that I spent like 20 working on decoding online and it didn't translate to anything. That or I messed up royally.

Great find adam!

yeah i cant highlight it without highlighting the whole picture, im gonna sit down be very patient and just type it one at a time, may god have mercy.

Latest artifact:

>/[iNFILTRATING CORE CONSOLE..COMPLETE]

>/[CORE CONSOLE DATA RETRIEVED: 15%]

>/[DISABLING ALL COMMUNICATION TERMINALS..COMPLETE]

>/[uTILIZING REMAINING SUB-CONSOLES..COMPLETE]

It's mine.

• Like 2

Latest artifact:

It's mine.

thanks for translating saved me a lot of bother

Latest artifact:

It's mine.

This could possibly mean that he somehow infiltrated "The Domain", Forerunner information sharing network. Maybe.....

I have received voice notes, put I am not sure how to post them. Two of three sound like the Gravemind and the third like a Jiralhanae or a Prophet, whichever.

Within the third, it says in a nutshell that: 'Not even the Reclaimer will stop this. The Covenant back then knew nothing, the Covenant now knows the full story. The Prophets may raise the bar and we shall do this without the Sangheili.'

The second mentions that: 'You Sangheili shall meet your doom, you shall not stand in the path of Salvation.'

The first mentions that: 'This will now become your grave, you will know no different than before.'

I don't know what any of this means, but it was sent personally to me, specifically to me and aimed towards me, constantly repeating Sangheili and doom.

i mentioned earlier about the symbol on the new archive and the one in the email looking similar, i put them both together for a better look, the pic came out smaller than i expected but you can still see it ok

a>

Excellent work adam. You think this guy is the legit viral campaign 343 was talking about from the article?

I have received voice notes, put I am not sure how to post them. Two of three sound like the Gravemind and the third like a Jiralhanae or a Prophet, whichever.

Within the third, it says in a nutshell that: 'Not even the Reclaimer will stop this. The Covenant back then knew nothing, the Covenant now knows the full story. The Prophets may raise the bar and we shall do this without the Sangheili.'

The second mentions that: 'You Sangheili shall meet your doom, you shall not stand in the path of Salvation.'

The first mentions that: 'This will now become your grave, you will know no different than before.'

I don't know what any of this means, but it was sent personally to me, specifically to me and aimed towards me, constantly repeating Sangheili and doom.

Where did you get these?

I would say the first is referring to John obviously. It sounds like it's from the point of view of a San'Shyuum because it speaks of the Prophets raising the bar without the Sangheili and uses the word "we."

The second one sounds like a threat from a San'Shyuum to a Sangheili.

And the last sounds like it's from a Gravemind possibly?

i mentioned earlier about the symbol on the new archive and the one in the email looking similar, i put them both together for a better look, the pic came out smaller than i expected but you can still see it ok

a>

Yes, I can kind of see the resemblance between the two.

Where did you get these?

I would say the first is referring to John obviously. It sounds like it's from the point of view of a San'Shyuum because it speaks of the Prophets raising the bar without the Sangheili and uses the word "we."

The second one sounds like a threat from a San'Shyuum to a Sangheili.

And the last sounds like it's from a Gravemind possibly?

Someone sent them me via an attachment, here.