Black Screen Of Death!

Lord Takaa

So apparently, when the screen goes black in the middle of the game, you die. What?

I had 21 kills. No deaths.

An no perfection?!

Because apparently I died when the game did whatever it does when everyone lags.

Great. Thanks bungie -_-

Anyone else have this problem?

First, I would just like to point out that 343i is now running Halo: Reach and not Bungie. (Just to inform you)

Secondly I had a very similar thing that had happened to me? Were you by any chance on any type of lift? I remember the same thing happened to me on Reflection whilst I was standing on the lift... Very strange indeed. Hope this assumed "bug" is resolved soon.

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

First, I would just like to point out that 343i is now running Halo: Reach and not Bungie. (Just to inform you)

Secondly I had a very similar thing that had happened to me? Were you by any chance on any type of lift? I remember the same thing happened to me on Reflection whilst I was standing on the lift... Very strange indeed. Hope this assumed "bug" is resolved soon.

-MaGIIXz

Right, but i feel like blaming bungie. Last time i said something bad about 343 i got banned lol. Not saying I was undeserving mind you.

An no I wasn't on a lift, however I did fall a few feet on countdown when it happened.

Running away injured, jumped down the little holes next to shotgun lift, host migrated. But when i came back, I still had the same amount of life. Thats what really throws me off.

BTW, my guest just got on the lift on reflection an died just like you said earlier. No apparent reason?

I guess not, hmm. Well I do know that other people have also been experiencing this problem with Reach, I'm just going to assume that it is because of the server transfers. If the problem persists after they are completed, then somebody will have to contact 343i about the bug.

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

Running away injured, jumped down the little holes next to shotgun lift, host migrated. But when i came back, I still had the same amount of life. Thats what really throws me off.

BTW, my guest just got on the lift on reflection an died just like you said earlier. No apparent reason?

No idea if you had the same amount of health - although I've had cases where it's as though it's taken me MUCH longer than others to reconnect to the game (scores changed, me having died and lost weapon, health and position changed, you get the idea).

The lift on Reflection probably has more kills than me. It's psychotic - it's made more than a few appearances on Fails of the Weak.

Do you mean a host migration becuase somehow (and this has happened to me a lot of times) you will lose the killing spree you where on (so if you have a killing spree you willsomehow lose the progress towards the killing frenzy) And you will also lose you perfection unless you will get another 25 kills without deaths. Its an annoying bug.

Do you mean a host migration becuase somehow (and this has happened to me a lot of times) you will lose the killing spree you where on (so if you have a killing spree you willsomehow lose the progress towards the killing frenzy) And you will also lose you perfection unless you will get another 25 kills without deaths. Its an annoying bug.

perfection is 15 kills no deaths not 25-0

Exactly