Forerunners confirmed to be Halo 4 main enemy!? *Pics*

KiiDD DoUGhBoY

Well, considering how long Forerunner structures have survived in pristine working condition, it isn't to far a leap to assume that machine like the Cryptum which encased the Didact, could have been used. Also, I remember seeing a video somewhere depicting forerunner machines spawning organisms (including Humans, at an unprecedented rate, from th DNA samples the Librarian kept.) Meaning that with some DNA, a Forerunner army could be made. One final thought, at the end of Primordium, 343 takes hold of an ONI ship and sets off saying he now knows where the Librarian is, hinting at the fact that she may be alive. If she could do it, I'd assume she would at least help her husband do it!

Chakas actually took over the UNSC Infinity in search for the Librarian and if you go back to the Halo 4 Concept Art Trailer, there is a picture of concept art FOR the UNSC Infinity. So i think we will see the Librarian and Chakas at somepoint, somewhere on the planet where Cortana and MC land on.

• Like 1

First off i do not think the new enemy is the forrunners; it does not say forunners are the new enemy now does it, it say an adversary which might turn out to not be true as you go through the story and chief finds out they are friends (also i don't think a forunner in the flesh will show up in halo 4, mabye halo 6) or something so like that.

The humans aren't the forerunner's ancient enemies, if they were then humans wouldn't be called reclaimers and wouldn't be able to activate the rings.

reclaimer is not a title for jumans, its a human title, such as commander or gereral. there was a human back in the forunner era 100,000 years ago that helped out the forunners and was called reclaimer by a monitor. the same thing goes with MC. it even says in halo: the flood book that 343 is looking for the reclaimer to help him get the index and that to recieve the title, you need to get to it without dieing.

the reason humans can use forunner technolegy is because of chakas (and possibly the librarian)because of his involvment with it and putting human dna into the controls.

precursors are all dead except for the timeless one. but could be the new enemy. i wont disclose my thought on who the new enemy is, just who it isnt.

• Like 1

First off i do not think the new enemy is the forrunners; it does not say forunners are the new enemy now does it, it say an adversary which might turn out to not be true as you go through the story and chief finds out they are friends (also i don't think a forunner in the flesh will show up in halo 4, mabye halo 6) or something so like that.

reclaimer is not a title for jumans, its a human title, such as commander or gereral. there was a human back in the forunner era 100,000 years ago that helped out the forunners and was called reclaimer by a monitor. the same thing goes with MC. it even says in halo: the flood book that 343 is looking for the reclaimer to help him get the index and that to recieve the title, you need to get to it without dieing.

the reason humans can use forunner technolegy is because of chakas (and possibly the librarian)because of his involvment with it and putting human dna into the controls.

precursors are all dead except for the timeless one. but could be the new enemy. i wont disclose my thought on who the new enemy is, just who it isnt.

librarian is dead. that i know for sure. and the humans are reclaimers. all are. yes its a title. but its for all humans as humans will "reclaim" the forerunner technology. and not all DNA of santiant life was saved. unfortunately the forerunners DNA was not saved

• Like 1

If humans were supposed to be the "Reclaimers" why would the Forerunner fight us? Any ideas?

That's what I was thinking. Going back to Halo 3 after Guilty Spark killed Sgt Johnson (still very ticked they killed him off) he was telling Master Chief, "Your are a child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner." Of course, that was just Halo 3 and they could have changed it and I still need to read the newer books.

librarian is dead. that i know for sure. and the humans are reclaimers. all are. yes its a title. but its for all humans as humans will "reclaim" the forerunner technology. and not all DNA of santiant life was saved. unfortunately the forerunners DNA was not saved

Isn't the new enemy supposed to be the precursors or Timeless One? And the covenant is coming back and the flood as well.

that is true, which is why im confused as to why Chakas took over the UNSC Infinity in search for her.

If anything, we will definitely be seeing the Didact, who was the commander of the Forerunner army.

Then why does everything in the books say that the librarian is most likely still alive and why would 343 guily spark go looking for her at the end of primordium???

I would love to see a forerunner in a game, but to fight one... look at the Covenant, Grunts are just stupid, My grandmother would be stronger then a jackle if she was given a shield, Brutes just want to eat your flesh and Elites are strong, but a Forerunner's shield would be much stronger. It would be like trying to kill a Hunter with an armored back and as agile as an Elite. Now, unless MC's new armor is weaved with dried Chuck Norris skin we are kinda screwed. Maybe 343 will make Forerunner armor weaker then we have anticipated, but if they can build a Micro Dyson spear the size of our solar-system I would expect the armor to be awfully strong. I don't believe we will be fighting Forerunners, but perhaps something from their forge like the Sentinels. Or perhaps we wont be fighting them at all. From Primordium we learn the Didact fixed Mendiant Bias and in Halo 3 we learn Mendiant Bias wanted to help MC. Maybe our new enemy will be humans. If Bias is on the Didact's side maybe he purposely sent MC to the forerunner planet to help defend from the GuiltySpark controlled Infinity. Or MC may then fight against the Didact in response to him killing the humans leaving MC not aware but helping Spark in his quest to save the Librarian. There are just so many paths 343I can take with the story, I just hope they take a very believable one... I am sure we will find out the Covenant's role in Halo 4 in Karen Travis's next novel, maybe we will also learn something about the Forerunners.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...