Armor

mega ultra geor

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Master Chief perhaps starting off with his Mk. VI armour in the beginning of the game, then quickly having it transformed into the (what I'm guessing is) Mk. VII armour that we've been seeing. Hayabusa could be interesting to see with the improved graphics, but I'd personally prefer all new armour instead of sets that we've already seen before. If past armour variants do return, I'd like to see them altered enough so that they don't seem to just be the exact same designs just with a higher poly' count.

Master Chief is a Spartan II, and I don't see how he would possibly become a Spartan IV unless they're enhanced Spartan IIs, or there is technology that can convert the Master Chief into this new breed of Spartan. I don't really see very many similarities in the Master Chief's new armour and that of the Spartan IVs that we saw in multiplayer. Certainly not enough to say he looks exactly like a Spartan IV.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Master Chief perhaps starting off with his Mk. VI armour in the beginning of the game, then quickly having it transformed into the (what I'm guessing is) Mk. VII armour that we've been seeing. Hayabusa could be interesting to see with the improved graphics, but I'd personally prefer all new armour instead of sets that we've already seen before. If past armour variants do return, I'd like to see them altered enough so that they don't seem to just be the exact same designs just with a higher poly' count.

Master Chief is a Spartan II, and I don't see how he would possibly become a Spartan IV unless they're enhanced Spartan IIs, or there is technology that can convert the Master Chief into this new breed of Spartan. I don't really see very many similarities in the Master Chief's new armour and that of the Spartan IVs that we saw in multiplayer. Certainly not enough to say he looks exactly like a Spartan IV.

I want hayabusa back too, and katana, and lots of old armors, and new ones.

I'd like a more functional revamped hayabusa model to return so that it doesn't look like so aesthetically minded, except for the shoulders, those are the most functional shoulder pads in a Halo title to date. On whether or not Halo 3 armor will return, I agree with Mystic, I'd like to see them do an updated version if they include any. I don't think MC will be assimilated into the SPARTAN IV program; regardless of what we think about him being near some mysterious artifact possibly 43 years into the future without at least the general population knowing his whereabouts or status, I don't think he would be inducted into the S-IV's unless as a formality.

This is all based on whether or not you choose to take this

as canon

Why??? I hate what they did to security in reach. ARGH

I actually thought about this when I agreed with Mystic and ironically I'd really like them to do more of a return to the Halo 3 version. I'm wearing security right now but I like the old one more. So far though the S-IV armor looks structurally more like Halo 3 than Reach which I think is a good direction.