Battle Rifle and Master Chief of halo 4 need changes !

AFROwookie

i watched the first look of halo 4 video on youtube the other day and was really happy that 343 are using the br again but after seeing the design i hated it ! it looks like the famas off cod. Go back to the design of halo 3s battle rifle also master chief looks stupid again go off the halo 3 design and just improve it a little graphic wise. i know 343 want to make a stamp on the franchise but some things in halo people get attached to. Besides those 2 big issues that need to be changed i loved the first look of the game it looks amazing i cant wait.

If anything it looks like the AR design from Reach. 343i have their mind set on getting Halo 4 done, they're not just going to re-design a weapon because people think the new BR looks rubbish, come on. I don't think they're "Big Issues" at all, change is good and it's going to happen. It's about time people adapted to it.

Yes, the game looks good and I can't wait. =P

Don't even respond to guys like this. They are just looking for any reason they can to complain. These were probably the same guys who were like "boo bloom, yay TU" and a month later were saying "Boo TU bloom is pro". First off, who CARES about aesthetics? Is how your BR looks going to be a factor in how you play? Are you really that simple minded? Also, Master Chief will ALWAYS look badass. They can paint flowers on his visor and put a friggin tutu on him, and he would still look like he could kick everyone's ass. Also, the multiplayer preview is not finished, they even said that in the video. What you have pointed out are not "2 big issues", but in fact minuscule ones. Gameplay > aesthetics. That's not opinion, that's fact. If you can't play the friggin game, then what point is there in having it look cool?

• Like 3

^^^^^^Director said it....

Master Chief looks so much better in this game, and I mean so much better. There's no way you couldn't recognise him as master chief, and there's no way you couldn't think he looks graphically Improved. And who cares if something looks like its from CoD. Is that bad? And I recommend putting two pictures of the BR and tr Famas side by side and taking a good long look.

Well, we might not know if you can customize the BR, i hate the square optics on the BR, i hope to god it's a Circle in the finished product, or it's just a customization. I don't mind Master Chief looking that way, it's just the dots on the Gel layer that looks weird, Some other things need to be fixed and i have hope that 343 will change it around.

• Like 1

Don't even respond to guys like this. They are just looking for any reason they can to complain. These were probably the same guys who were like "boo bloom, yay TU" and a month later were saying "Boo TU bloom is pro". First off, who CARES about aesthetics? Is how your BR looks going to be a factor in how you play? Are you really that simple minded? Also, Master Chief will ALWAYS look badass. They can paint flowers on his visor and put a friggin tutu on him, and he would still look like he could kick everyone's ass. Also, the multiplayer preview is not finished, they even said that in the video. What you have pointed out are not "2 big issues", but in fact minuscule ones. Gameplay > aesthetics. That's not opinion, that's fact. If you can't play the friggin game, then what point is there in having it look cool?

Director, I think asthetics are important along with gameplay. I'm very attached to the classic look of MC and the BR. I am not "looking for a reason to complain" I just want to be heard much like yourself, afterall, that is what message boards are for. I have a different opinion than you, but unlike you I don't feel the need to insult people and call them "simple minded" to validate my claims. That's just rude.

• Like 1