Halo 4 ideas

Noahsammy99

One thing that me and my friend the unwillingpit are both rooting for are dual weild ENERGY SWORDS !!! And a new game mode called dual(objective is to stand on a small platform with a sideways colloseium wall aproxemently 50 ft under the smaller platform and try to slash your opponent with an energy sword befor he slashes you! If your clumsy like me you would most likely fall of :-) ) if im asking too much I think I would settle with a frikin awesome campaign. Does any one agree with me on the energy sword thing. I know there is someone that does. Warning I dont have xbox live anymore

• Like 1

i think that there should be a new vehicle that you can fly both on the planet and in space along with a gametype for it. there should also be way less barriers and you should be able to make a custom weapon and vehicle just like what you can do with the armor.

• Like 1

Better Maps: Bigger, Maybe give the map more height for air vehicles, Possibly very big maps for Big team battles (Have more players in a game, somewhere around 50 - 60 players a game)

Less Boundaries: Give players more freedom with map roaming, Maybe make it possible to enter space, or have space battles.

My personal Ideas: 1 : Have a game mode where there are 2 battles going on at the same time, A space battle and a ground Battle, Space battles could be giving air support while battling other teams air support ship, and ground battles could have an objective.

2 : Instead of the whole random theme of Spartans killing each other for no reason, they could make it look like training or have it Spartans vs ???.

3 : While everyone is fighting there could also be neutral AIs running around shooting at both teams.

• Like 1

Maybe we shouldnt turn halo into a futuristic call of duty by making the weapons customizable. Sorry guys but

We shouldnt tamper with the halo univeres to much other wise the new trilogys gonna be awful

I agree with Noah here I seriously will find it annoying if it becomes another COD...

• Like 2

My name is actuly Eliy (eli) my friend noah gave me his old xboxprofile on a usb it was called of course Noahsammy99 he also gave me acses to all the accounts under the name of Ns99. And thats not alot.

Man I wishi could join the 343 team. Think of all the possabilities one can have on a game designing team. Too bad im not old enough to join. :-( Anybody any other good ideas for Halo 4 , campaign, matchmaking, maps, armor.

By the way if anybody wants the rules to my game mode duel let me know now cause im not gonna be home tommarow. Durring the campaign Master chief should run into some reach surviving spartans cause when we fight this new enemy were gonna need help and I think were all trd of fghting with marines and arby

I know that you guys want to delve into Master Cheif I think it should be kinda like ODST except you can be the other Spartan ll's Fred, Linda, Kelly and so on. What I do hope is that you stayed far far far away from halo reach. It was a great game but to the halo story it was just a means to an end for bungie, it shouldn't hold any, anythings for halo 4

Edited by Absolute Dog
Combined multiple posts.

I know that you guys want to delve into Master Cheif I think it should be kinda like ODST except you can be the other Spartan ll's Fred, Linda, Kelly and so on. What I do hope is that you stayed far far far away from halo reach. It was a great game but to the halo story it was just a means to an end for bungie, it shouldn't hold any, anythings for halo 4

While I wasgone today the cheifs luck was on my side. We picked up our old 2001 ford mustang from the dock in south carolina when the brakes went out and its a 3 hour drive from the dock back to Fayetteville. While on the road I noticed the licences plate number on the mustang was 117!!! Crazy isnt it and frikin awesome! Anyways im back home safe.

I kinda hope that they remove the loadouts halo is great when everyone starts with same weapons and picks up better weapons from map

they could some default loadouts different like jet pack and assault rifle,sprint and dmr,cloak and pistol etc

I say some equipment could be part of the new multiplayer system IF USED CORRECTLY. I don't want people spamming a certain equipment, armor ability, etc. These probably wont recharge, just for a 1 or 2 time use per life. For example...I get a bubble shield on spawn...but it can only be used once. Therefore you cant pick up powerups on the map, except maybe the cloak or overshields.

• Like 1

Better Maps: Bigger, Maybe give the map more height for air vehicles, Possibly very big maps for Big team battles (Have more players in a game, somewhere around 50 - 60 players a game)

Less Boundaries: Give players more freedom with map roaming, Maybe make it possible to enter space, or have space battles.

My personal Ideas: 1 : Have a game mode where there are 2 battles going on at the same time, A space battle and a ground Battle, Space battles could be giving air support while battling other teams air support ship, and ground battles could have an objective.

2 : Instead of the whole random theme of Spartans killing each other for no reason, they could make it look like training or have it Spartans vs ???.

3 : While everyone is fighting there could also be neutral AIs running around shooting at both teams.

You should make a thread with your idea. But expand it. Make it a gametype idea thread.

What about this. If you get into a energy sword duel you go into a mode where you have more control of your sword with you analog sticks and you try and swordfight with the other person.

Like the fighting in NHL 12 but with swords :D

• Like 1