Halo 4 Master chief armor?

LethalLizzie

So we all know that a new video of halo 4 came out on march 5'th giving us a special sneak peak of halo 4... I don't know if anyone else noticed it as well but Master Chiefs armor has changed. I personally love Master chiefs armor, since day one I thought it was cool as hell. Don't get me wrong the armor looks great!, thoughts?

I think it's a little different, not in a bad way, but not so much in a good way either. It's something we're all gonna get used to anyway but the reason they made it the way it is is to emphasize Master Chief's humanity one of the videos said, it also is supposed to make him look more like a hero or warrior.

I don't like it. I know they change his armor every game but this is the most drastic change. As I've said in another thread, if you showed me a picture of him in black and white with his face covered, I wouldn't know it's him. This is the first time I've been able to say that about any new armor MC has acquired. I also don't like the looks of the spartans in the mp footage they showed us. They look like Michael Bay's version of Transformers. Gross.

The brightside of it all is that I'll get over it, and get used to it rather than start a thread about how I'm going to sell my xbox because 343 killed Halo.

I think the armor looks pretty good. It does make him look like he would actually be able to do all the acrobatics that the spartans in halo wars did during their fight with elite guards (halo wars cinematic titled "Monsters"). Of course it looks awkward to us now, but as we play the game more this new armor will become the norm while the old armor starts to look more foreign to us. Changes happen, and i do not think this change should shrug anyone from playing the game.

I know when it comes out, i'll be playing the crap out of it even if chief was in a dress lol

It looks great, the previous armor lacked detail and had an appearance that was partly cartoonish. It finally looks like it belongs in the future. The only thing that bothers me a bit are the feet, which look like they would be somewhat hard to walk in. The new hand armor looks great though, I'm happy that they don't still look like blurred padded gloves, and finally have little hardened pieces on the fingers.